Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Yay!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member

Very nice.

Speaking of the anime. The Dragon's Cry movie has some top grade transformation scenes.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

New Chapter.

Blade Dragon Slayer and Armor Dragon Slayer are powerful, though Natsu was nerfed by being underwater.

The Dragon God makes his appearance, but Natsu's first impression, and I'm guessing scent, is that he is human.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    New Chapter.

Blade Dragon Slayer and Armor Dragon Slayer are powerful, though Natsu was nerfed by being underwater.

The Dragon God makes his appearance, but Natsu's first impression, and I'm guessing scent, is that he is human.
    So there's a possibility that all of these dragon gods are even more like Acnologia than expected.

Blade Dragon Slayer provides her own fan service and extra Lucy fan service. Then again, a lot of female villains do that.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Fourth generation of dragon slayers? When did those appear. *has a thought and looks it up* Oh, they're from the second movie. That's a neat detail to bring in. Still haven't seen that yet, if it wasn't obvious.
    Yeah, I still need to watch it too.

The Five Holy Pentadrakes really came out of nowhere, but if I just roll with it, the sequel is pretty fun so far. The artist's also getting better at staying on-model.

I'm reading Eden's Zero and I'm loving it!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Chapter 8:

The Water Dragon God is currently a good guy, but admits to being evil once and is looking forward to being punished for his crimes since his power is out of control and will flood the world over time.

Wendy finally returned to normal.

Diabolos seems to be the main bad guys this time around. The new guy (leader?) is suspicious of the Water Dragon God being false.

Some interesting stuff.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

Ooooh, some interesting revelations in this chapter.

spoilers:
    The water dragon doesn't have his powers currently, they were stolen by another mage. And that mage just happens to be Touka, who's been around for over 100 years.

Makes me wonder if she actually did know Natsu, like from before he was killed and Zeref had to recreate him.

But the biggest thing about this chapter... Levy might be pregnant!!!
    end of spoilers

Gajeel and Juvia remain the comedic highlight of this new series.

We've got a possible big time super fight next chapter. We haven't actually had that since this series started, so I'm ready for this.

Really liking all the developments here. I'll be honest, I wasn't too hyped for this sequel when it was announced, I was fairly satisfied with the saga as told and I had set my sights on Eden's Zero. But there's some fun stuff going that makes me more intrigued by the week.

Anime started back up. Interesting that the opening doesn't really show anything about the Spriggan, but perhaps enough episodes will pass before the war that there will be a second OP.

We get right into the Lamia Scale stuff, so no wasting time in getting things rolling again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Anime started back up. Interesting that the opening doesn't really show anything about the Spriggan, but perhaps enough episodes will pass before the war that there will be a second OP.

We get right into the Lamia Scale stuff, so no wasting time in getting things rolling again.
    But the episode itself teased them. Which was neat.

Is it just my mind playing tricks on me or was the animation improved? It looked nice at least.

But the episode itself teased them. Which was neat.

Is it just my mind playing tricks on me or was the animation improved? It looked nice at least.
    Maybe a bit. The big tell will be how action scenes are handled and how many still frames are used during them.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

All the flashback padding in the latest episode has me a bit concerned. But to be fair, it was a long hiatus.

Extraordinary Member

So we've still got a bunch of still frames, but there were some cool pieces of animation. Which is ok since this wasn't a major fight.

I'm looking forward to the Avatar arc. It was short but fun.

Caught up with Eden's Zero as well. I'm delightfully surprised that the Erza-expy apparently won't be joining the party. They've got a cool ship though.

BANNED

So we've still got a bunch of still frames, but there were some cool pieces of animation. Which is ok since this wasn't a major fight.

I'm looking forward to the Avatar arc. It was short but fun.

Caught up with Eden's Zero as well. I'm delightfully surprised that the Erza-expy apparently won't be joining the party. They've got a cool ship though.
    How many episodes there will be?