Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Default Hundred Years Quest 29-30

Now things are getting fun!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Now things are getting fun!
    Indeed. I'm all about rumble parties.

Let's see now.

Erza and Wendy are currently lacking opponents, and Laxus and Jellal haven't shown up yet. One would assume that Jellal goes after Erza. But if Laxus shows up on his own or if he's hanging behind his lackey trio is a bit uncertain.

Similarly, I'm guessing that Lily and Levy are both going to help out Gajeel.

Hopefully Lucy gets a proper cool fight here.

Default Hundred Years Quest 33

spoilers:
    Dangit Levy, that's cheap!

Man, Devil Gray barehandedly demolished the Raijinshuu. He's probably got more gas left than Natsu at the moment.

That's not Vijeeter at the end, is it? He looks kinda like Warren wearing one of Vijeeter's suits, but Warren is strung up with the others there.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    That's not Vijeeter at the end, is it? He looks kinda like Warren wearing one of Vijeeter's suits, but Warren is strung up with the others there.
    end of spoilers
    That would be a pretty impressive power boost if it was him, and a weird change of magic too.

I appreciated the map of where all the fights are taking place. Bit weird that most of the fighting is happening on the town were the orb is already destroyed.

spoilers:
    I wonder if Gray will have to fight Laxus now that his vanguard is defeated.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Ahh. He was a member of diabolos, nice to see that this series is going for a more long-running group of antagonists.

I feel bad for everybody getting their hopes up again for a proper Jellal/Laxus fight.

Who knew that the way to override the brainwashing was to appeal to Jellal's hornyness for Erza.

This is turning into a three way fight between Fairy Tail, the White Witch and Diabolos. That's a cool setup
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    Who knew that the way to override the brainwashing was to appeal to Jellal's hornyness for Erza.
    end of spoilers
    Down, boy!

spoilers:
    I wonder what happens if Kyria tries to brainwash someone brainwashed by the White Witch?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Chapter 35:

Ghost dude has soul fire and can hit you while still intangible. Should be an interesting challenge for Natsu, may force him to reclaim some of his END based powers.

Wendy's "full power", truly formidable.

Mira is pissed at skull dude because he ash'ed Gemini while they were taking Lisanna form

I wonder why two Diablos went for a place with no DS's?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Chapter 35:

Ghost dude has soul fire and can hit you while still intangible. Should be an interesting challenge for Natsu, may force him to reclaim some of his END based powers.

Wendy's "full power", truly formidable.

Mira is pissed at skull dude because he ash'ed Gemini while they were taking Lisanna form
    Ghost also can't be seen by most people. Maybe only dragon slayers or spiritually attunde people can see him. One way for Natsu to deal with him might be to eat the Will O'wisps and use their fire to punch him. Otherwise somebody who can interact with spirits might be able to win this.

You little scamp. I had a completely different idea of what Wendy's "full power" meant. Turns out it was something even better.

I wonder what Mira might be able to do to avoid getting dusted.
    I wonder why two Diablos went for a place with no DS's?
    Especially when there's already another Diabolos member in that town. From the map a few chapters ago there are at least two town with from non-brainwashed Fairy Tail or Diabolos in them.

Extraordinary Member

Franchise related rather than manga related, but look at this extended gameplay session for the upcoming RPG. Looks pretty fun.

Default Hundred Years Quest 36-38

Ah, this is what I loved about Fairy Tail: the matchup guessing game, and the resulting comedy and hype

Astonishing Member

anyone been keeping up with Fairy Tail 100 year quest, its been weekly now for a limited amount of time as Hiro Mashima is writing/drawing Hero's a 11 chapter mini series that crossover FT with Rave Master and Eden Zero, and he still doing the main Eden Zero series, thats a total of 3 weekly series. bless his heart. athough to be fair he only writes and draw the storyboards for 100 year quest. the new chapter 39 is great, we got 7 more weeks straight of pure mashima

Man, I thought Wendy being the cocoon was a one-off joke, but nope, the girl has even incorporated it into her fighting style. Which is even better. The bad guy actually does the competent thing though and just completes his mission of destroying the orb while he can.

I guess Laxus is still a tier above Erza since he off-paneled Kyria so far. I wonder if she'll break out something to even the score or run away.

The ghost dragon slayer feels like his compatibility with Makarov is beyond what it should be, implying that they are blood related. Who the hell could he be to Makarov. Did Laxus' father, or perhaps even Yuri, start a family that ended up on the other continent? I suppose the timing could be anywhere since as a ghost he wouldn't age so it could have been even before Yuri.

Extraordinary Member

You can play as Ichiya.

Goood, good.

I completely forgot about the detail of Touka having a tail; as a result, the reveal that spoilers:
    she is an Exceed who can take human form because of being possessed by the White Witch
    end of spoilers is something that took me by quite the surprise even though I see it was now set up.

Nice switch around with who she is actually in love with too. Charle will have to step up, or the girly girl is gonna take Happy away pretty easily.

So...Laxus vs. Erza is fucking legit. Even the flame pants don't bring him down.

So not only can Wendy enchant her DS properties into a weapon for later use, she was able to make a Natsu Fire Dragon Slayer Sword and Gray Ice Devil Slayer Sword for Erza too? Wendy's support skills as super OP.