Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1111

Thread: Fairy Tail

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Some people are confused if this is a retcon since people presumed that Neinhart's Historia only creates replicas of dead people, though that may not have actually been a requirement since he may only need to believe that they're dead(especially since his magic seems to revolve around memory than resurrection). It's also possible that Gold Owl may have resurrected him with Alchemy and he doesn't remember his own death.
    I'm thinking it might just be a hiccup on the writer's end. But it could easily be explained that Serena was so far gone by that point that could be considered dead before being revived by Gold Owl.

I hope he isn't defeated here. It would be a bit disappointing if he's brought back only to get beat up. He could be a fun recurring villain.

Well, it looks like God Serena is sticking around for the forseeable future and I am ecstatic over it. I'm also a little suspicious over Selene's injuries and why Wendy is unable to heal her. Call me paranoid, but I don't think her wounds are as grave as we're led to believe.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

So, there's been some creative developments going on behind the scenes of FT100 Years Quest:

Mashima states that the series will be going on a hiatus sometime in the future. This is due to the fact that two of his staff members as well as one of Ueda's caught Covid. Thankfully, Mashima and Ueda are doing well.

There will be a few chill-out chapters before the new arc begins.

It's mentioned that he already has the series planned out, though he hasn't decided if he'll make a new continuation after the ending.

Gray's stripper habits actually are based on Mashima's (he tends to take off his clothes when he's drunk). Thankfully, he does it in privacy.

He's already has two other projects in the works that he can't specify as well as ideas for a new video game.

He's conceptualizing a new manga series that may actually be even darker than Edens' Zero since he mentions that it disregards the ethics typically incorporated into his works.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Well, it looks like God Serena is sticking around for the forseeable future and I am ecstatic over it. I'm also a little suspicious over Selene's injuries and why Wendy is unable to heal her. Call me paranoid, but I don't think her wounds are as grave as we're led to believe.
    I'm quite happy with how God Serena was handled here. He still clearly over-powered his opponents, but Gajeel got in a sneaky win that let him save the day. Quite fitting indeed. I would certainly hope that Selene is just BS-ing, she's too se....cool... she's too cool to loose here.

...are they trying to make Kiria cute so that they can give her a redemption story? Really?

Extraordinary Member

So, there's been some creative developments going on behind the scenes of FT100 Years Quest:

Mashima states that the series will be going on a hiatus sometime in the future. This is due to the fact that two of his staff members as well as one of Ueda's caught Covid. Thankfully, Mashima and Ueda are doing well.

There will be a few chill-out chapters before the new arc begins.

It's mentioned that he already has the series planned out, though he hasn't decided if he'll make a new continuation after the ending.

Gray's stripper habits actually are based on Mashima's (he tends to take off his clothes when he's drunk). Thankfully, he does it in privacy.

He's already has two other projects in the works that he can't specify as well as ideas for a new video game.

He's conceptualizing a new manga series that may actually be even darker than Edens' Zero since he mentions that it disregards the ethics typically incorporated into his works.
    Hopefully the upcoming hiatus won't make the current fight feel too rushed. But if they have to rest then of course they should focus on that. And some chill out chapters are due after such a battle heavy arc.

He seems to quite the busy bee since he mentions both new manga series and thinking about a new game. That is quite the work ethic he must have.

Astonishing Member

Well the new chapter is great, a nice team up with Natsu and Suzaku with a good ending. Still wondering if a Eden Zero thread should be make here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Well the new chapter is great, a nice team up with Natsu and Suzaku with a good ending. Still wondering if a Eden Zero thread should be make here.
    It's been forever since we've seen a proper Unison Raid and Fire Dragon Slash looks slick (especially with the fiery bird wings that erupt from Natsu's back).

Extraordinary Member

It's been forever since we've seen a proper Unison Raid and Fire Dragon Slash looks slick (especially with the fiery bird wings that erupt from Natsu's back).
    Agreed, I got a kick out of the Unison Raid.

It remains to be seen if it takes out the Earth Dragon God. I would be ok with it since it is a Unison Raid with two dragon slayer magics as the components. But he hasn't been around that long, and seeing him go down this quickly after appearing would be a bit odd.

Just a small update: The hiatus is now taking effect and Chapter 118 won't be released until the nineteenth of October.

Astonishing Member

New Chapter is out, a pretty good ending and downtime after this arc, the dragon eater guild and Ft made peace and Ignia is the only bad guy but now you have the concept of the alchemist guild and human transmutation.

Extraordinary Member

Man, the quite sudden freaking hard heel turn on the entire Diabolos guild is quite something. Not uncommon for Fairy Tail, but it's usually just a few members that suddenly switch sides and not the whole freaking guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Man, the quite sudden freaking hard heel turn on the entire Diabolos guild is quite something. Not uncommon for Fairy Tail, but it's usually just a few members that suddenly switch sides and not the whole freaking guild.
    It's more along the lines of a truce/cease-fire than a full-on heel turn since both sides still clearly at odds with each other. And the fact that human transmutation is a thing makes me wonder if this means Georg may be resurrected to get his shot at showing what he's capable of. Especially with most of the Dragon Gods either dead or incapacitated.

Astonishing Member

Chapter came out, its a fanservice bath chapter but with some info and exchange between Selene and Elferson(I might mispelled him) which will continued into next chapter. some slight Nalu fanservice moments as always. Erza got her long hair back.

So, according to Elefseria, Fairy Tail only managed to defeat/seal two of the six Dragon Gods. This seems to imply that Dogramag is still active and will be making a comeback in the near future. We also get a proper explanation over why the Dragon Gods avoided a confrontation with Acnologia and each other, in spite of them being relatively equal in power.

Astonishing Member

Great FT chapter, as Irene explain to Selene on how she possessed Wendy as protecting her and now no longer needed as she feel Wendy getting way more powerful. So Irene still feeling guilty for being a horrible mother, want to atone and asked Selene to kill her which would saved Selene life as her as a human dragon is needed in this new world, and so Selene released Irene spirit and you see Wendy crying in her sleep, and then skip to Edolas as Mystogan see Erza Nightwalker who just given birth to their newborn baby, naming her Irene. so Irene is reincarnated as Edolas Jerza baby.