Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Chapter 65: We going back to Edolas!

So White Witch uses some technique to jump dimensions, and for some reason the 100 year quest team gets ported with her, though not to the same location. Although its implied in the end the White Witch meant to go somewhere else, so perhaps she is from another world, but not necessarily Edolas.

Edo Natsu and Lucy have a kid. So does Edo Gray and Juvia. Plenty of embarrassing shipping moments for the main versions ensue. And Wendy is disturbed by Edo Wendy being even, uh, bigger now.

Its only a matter of time before we see Mystogan.

I wonder if the remaining members of Fairy Tail have to take on the Black Dragon squad first before team Natsu returns.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Chapter 65: We going back to Edolas!

So White Witch uses some technique to jump dimensions, and for some reason the 100 year quest team gets ported with her, though not to the same location. Although its implied in the end the White Witch meant to go somewhere else, so perhaps she is from another world, but not necessarily Edolas.

Edo Natsu and Lucy have a kid. So does Edo Gray and Juvia. Plenty of embarrassing shipping moments for the main versions ensue. And Wendy is disturbed by Edo Wendy being even, uh, bigger now.

Its only a matter of time before we see Mystogan.

I wonder if the remaining members of Fairy Tail have to take on the Black Dragon squad first before team Natsu returns.
    Notably about the kids, they were first drawn at a panel where Mashima was asked to draw what Lucy & Natsu and Gray & Juvia's kid would look like. The fandom loved the kids instantly. So it's a nice little nod.

Gonna read the chapter proper when I get home today.

Extraordinary Member

Read the chapter, it's quite fun and mysterious overall.

But I can't help but feel a bit disappointed by the designs of the Edo-Fairy Tail crew. As their Lucy points out, they've actually had to live through 9 years compared to the Earthland Fairy Tail cast. I would've liked to see a few more updated designs for them all. At the same time I can understand not wanting to mess with those too much.

Also, wasn't Edo-Natsu a wimp when he was outside of a vehicle. He's seems a bit similar to Earthland-Natsu here, though he might've gone through character development in the 9 years.

He would have had to right? They said they lost their remaining magic in Edolas, so his car stopped working I imagine

He would have had to right? They said they lost their remaining magic in Edolas, so his car stopped working I imagine
    Although it seems like he conceived his child with edo Lucy in the car though
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Chapter 66:

Aw, Gray's son is crushing on Natsu's daughter.

Turns out Edo-Lucy was trolling Erza a bit about Knightwalker's current status, which is that she's become obsessive over Mystogan and dresses up like a Maid to act like a doting servant for him.

Mystogan is rocking the longer hair now. We get to see all of the other Palace guards from the Edolas arc.

Elentir turns out to be a third dimension that Mystogan happens to know about, and it is apparently where Selene actually is, as she is capable of moving between dimensions.

Chapter 66:

Aw, Gray's son is crushing on Natsu's daughter.

Turns out Edo-Lucy was trolling Erza a bit about Knightwalker's current status, which is that she's become obsessive over Mystogan and dresses up like a Maid to act like a doting servant for him.

Mystogan is rocking the longer hair now. We get to see all of the other Palace guards from the Edolas arc.

Elentir turns out to be a third dimension that Mystogan happens to know about, and it is apparently where Selene actually is, as she is capable of moving between dimensions.
    not even kids can escape the shipping. the only negative I have with this chapter is Knightwalker new role.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

That bath chapter was gold Also Lucy being too exhausted to explain two timeskips to Edo-Lucy, haha.

Chapter 67:

Touka uses her magic to find the group and explains she is from this Elentia place, which is overflowing with Magic. The "White Witch" is also from Elentia and her real name is Faris, she just borrowed the story of the White Wizard. Her crusade to white-out the magic of Earthland was for the purpose of saving her homeland, though Touka has no idea what the threat could be.

Mystogan has one X-Ball left to help Touka get everyone home, but first its time to interrogate Faris who was captured by Edolas Fairy Tail.

Some interesting information here.

With the real White Wizard having "disappeared" conveniently for Faris to capitalize on the story, I wonder if the real one will actually turn up in the main story?

Chapter 69:

Elentir is a crazy ass place with bouncy cloud islands, snow that flies upwards, and magic that can take physical form. The group gets split up into Gray/Natsu, Erza/Wendy, and Lucy, and presumably Touka/Faris. Lucy finds that Elentir lets her summon without her keys and Wendy finds out Irene is awake.

Now it looks like Erza and Wendy are being stalked by a woman who is the first of Selene's quirky miniboss squad.

Extraordinary Member

Chapter 69:

Elentir is a crazy ass place with bouncy cloud islands, snow that flies upwards, and magic that can take physical form. The group gets split up into Gray/Natsu, Erza/Wendy, and Lucy, and presumably Touka/Faris. Lucy finds that Elentir lets her summon without her keys and Wendy finds out Irene is awake.

Now it looks like Erza and Wendy are being stalked by a woman who is the first of Selene's quirky miniboss squad.
    I do like how generally weird Elentir seems to be. Just the fact that giant hands rise up from the ocean and it's not a big deal for the inhabitants is nifty.

It'll be interesting to see how boosted everybody's powers will be once the fighting really gets going here

Chapter 70:

Those weird magic beings were actually spirit creatures summoned by the lady that was watching Erza and Wendy. Irene teaches Wendy how to enchant a new type of spirit magic that is very strong in Elentir into their bodies so they can destroy the creatures. Then the mid-boss lady formally introduces herself.

Meanwhile, Lucy and the Gray/Natsu team encounter their own mid-boss squad people to deal with. Lucy gets a huge amazon-type Woman that is among the few characters who acknowledge Lucy's sex appeal. Particularly interesting is the Snow Yurei type Woman who appears to be going up against Natsu and Gray. Going up against the both of them at this point is a tall order, so it will be interesting to see if she has some hax abilities or something.

Extraordinary Member

Chapter 70:

Those weird magic beings were actually spirit creatures summoned by the lady that was watching Erza and Wendy. Irene teaches Wendy how to enchant a new type of spirit magic that is very strong in Elentir into their bodies so they can destroy the creatures. Then the mid-boss lady formally introduces herself.

Meanwhile, Lucy and the Gray/Natsu team encounter their own mid-boss squad people to deal with. Lucy gets a huge amazon-type Woman that is among the few characters who acknowledge Lucy's sex appeal. Particularly interesting is the Snow Yurei type Woman who appears to be going up against Natsu and Gray. Going up against the both of them at this point is a tall order, so it will be interesting to see if she has some hax abilities or something.
    Snow Lady's powers currently remind me of Invel's, but I'm hoping that she puts on a better showing than he did. I'm guessing that Natsu and Gray's general clashing personalities will trip them up somewhat.

I'm glad that at least somebody besides me appreciates how hot Lucy is. Amazon lady has good taste.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Round 1 is typically where the heroes get their butts kicked. Let's see how this goes!

Chapter 71:

Gray having a Snow Doll of just Juvia while Natsu has a harem of a bunch including Mira Jane and Wendy, reminds me of that twitter sketch Mashima did a few years back. Of course Natsu is too unfazed by such things for this to work on him. Looks like Snow lady has more direct methods though and her battle ready form is...well damn, both badass and hot.

Seems the monsters summoned by Erza and Wendy's opponent are giving them problems since they can't seem to affect them with their attacks yet.

Lucy's fight is going about as expected so far; that's a pretty good power feat for her opponent though.