Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1111

Thread: Fairy Tail

Astonishing Member

New Chapter came out, Great setup and reveal of the final Dragon God, Earth. He looks formidable, I recommend a read. check it out

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

He's the resurrected Dragon God from when there were 6 Dragon Gods. So there is still one more we haven't seen.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Big reveals this week.

Kirin's "Yellow Dragon" that he ate was the Lightning Dragon King, and he has that Dragon King's Soul in the coffin powering it. So in addition to atmospheric pressure, he controls Lightning as well which can even harm Laxus. And it turns out the weird resonance Laxus was feeling earlier with the Coffin was because his Third Generation DS lacrima was forged from the heart of the Lightning Dragon King, and they are basically calling to each other.

Looks like Natsu reluctantly recognizes that he needs to team up with Suzaku to fight the Earth Dragon God.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Big reveals this week.

Kirin's "Yellow Dragon" that he ate was the Lightning Dragon King, and he has that Dragon King's Soul in the coffin powering it. So in addition to atmospheric pressure, he controls Lightning as well which can even harm Laxus. And it turns out the weird resonance Laxus was feeling earlier with the Coffin was because his Third Generation DS lacrima was forged from the heart of the Lightning Dragon King, and they are basically calling to each other.

Looks like Natsu reluctantly recognizes that he needs to team up with Suzaku to fight the Earth Dragon God.
    yeah great chapter, im surprised it came out so early today.

Extraordinary Member

Some actual backstory on Laxus' dragon slayer powers was a nice and unexpected touch.

So I'm guessing that either Laxus will get a power up by freeing that soul and possibly reuniting it with its heart, or the lightning dragon king is reborn when the two combine at the cost of Laxus losing his powers.

Astonishing Member

so Dark Soul is correct with the current Fairy tail chapter.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, Laxus himself basically goes "Psyche" at the end there. So he just absorbed the magic energy from the coffin and used that as a temporary power up.

At least that's what I think happened. It's a bit unclear. Would be a bit disappointing if that's all that happened. Reuniting the Thunder Dragon King's heart and soul sounded like a pretty cool story.

Astonishing Member

New Chapter came out, uneasy alliance it seems.

Extraordinary Member

Don't know about uneasy. Seems to be a pretty standard alliance.

At least there's a condition for beating the Earth Dragon God. It's pretty similar to that of the Wood Dragon God but different enough.

And there's hope for Selene to survive which is great.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is pretty darn fun.

I like Natsu flexing that he's Igneel's real son because he's obviously weirder than Ignia.

Did not expect to see Pyxis return but it just as hilarious as the last time.

In more serious matters the Selene/Fairy Tail team up is underway and working pretty well so far. At least until Gray runs into a strange fellow who might be from a treasure hunter guild.

Extraordinary Member

The latest chapter is quite cute with the alchemist changing Gray into the weakest person he (Gray) can think of. Turns out that person is Gray himself. And he says that he's fine with being weak since he has the guild to back him up, and then he just kicks ass.

As he falls unconscious the alchemist mutters "God" and "Brother"

And the plan seems to be working as Natsu's attacks are starting to have an effect on Dogramag. We leave the chapter with Gajeel running into (of all people) spoilers:
    God Serena
    end of spoilers.

Seeing how alchemists can turns people into other people I doubt that this is a true resurection. But something weird is going on here... as it usually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The latest chapter is quite cute with the alchemist changing Gray into the weakest person he (Gray) can think of. Turns out that person is Gray himself. And he says that he's fine with being weak since he has the guild to back him up, and then he just kicks ass.

As he falls unconscious the alchemist mutters "God" and "Brother"

And the plan seems to be working as Natsu's attacks are starting to have an effect on Dogramag. We leave the chapter with Gajeel running into (of all people) spoilers:
    God Serena
    end of spoilers.

Seeing how alchemists can turns people into other people I doubt that this is a true resurection. But something weird is going on here... as it usually is.
    He's either an imitator, a homunculus clone or possibly even the real thing. spoilers:
    I mean, for all we know, the God Serena that Acnologia killed may have been a fake. Either way, I hope that he puts up a better performance against Gajeel. I also recall how he bragged about being blessed by the Dragon Gods back in the original series, which makes me wonder if it wasn't hyperbole.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    He's either an imitator, a homunculus clone or possibly even the real thing. spoilers:
    I mean, for all we know, the God Serena that Acnologia killed may have been a fake. Either way, I hope that he puts up a better performance against Gajeel. I also recall how he bragged about being blessed by the Dragon Gods back in the original series, which makes me wonder if it wasn't hyperbole.
    end of spoilers
    This being the real one would be an interesting twist. If that would be the case one would assume that he'll have a fairly significant role in the future of the series. He shouldn't loose to Gajeel in any case.

Astonishing Member

FT chapter explains how Serena survive, and not sure how Gajeel would beat, overall good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    FT chapter explains how Serena survive, and not sure how Gajeel would beat, overall good chapter.
    Some people are confused if this is a retcon since people presumed that Neinhart's Historia only creates replicas of dead people, though that may not have actually been a requirement since he may only need to believe that they're dead(especially since his magic seems to revolve around memory than resurrection). It's also possible that Gold Owl may have resurrected him with Alchemy and he doesn't remember his own death.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!