Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Ultimate Member

Thanks for the update. I was just thinking that Lucy and Levy seem to just get along from the start in the anime and I never liked Levy with Gajeel after he beat her to a pulp...odd how that happened and all...odd in a bad way I mean. I wrote a fanfic with Erza and Natsu's daughter marrying Gray and Juvia's daughter, with Lucy and Levy together....I just think that in the anime they'd be good together.

Anyway was Natsu's motion sickness ever explained...always thought that he only had a problem when what was moving wasn't alive, as he didn't have a problem with Happy or Igneel or whatever the dragon's name is, or maybe he's flown so much that everything else is upsetting in one way or another.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Anyway was Natsu's motion sickness ever explained...
    Sort of.
    spoilers:
    Apparently it's a Dragon Slayer thing. This was most likely a retcon, since no other DS's had problems until then.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    That was a helluvan episode The naked apron was a surprise, though I'm not sure it was worth swapping Erza into flamepants (again) for the rest of the fight.

Erza's angry eyes were drawn wrong in most close-ups. It can't be helped ._.

YES, PAJAMA ERZA ED!
    The flame pants are everywhere! Bow to them.

Fun episode with some nice additions. Though I object to Gray having to explain pool to everybody. Natsu has clearly shown that he knows how to play pool, Fairy Tail style (destroying as many balls as possible with the opening shot).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Sort of.
    spoilers:
    Apparently it's a Dragon Slayer thing. This was most likely a retcon, since no other DS's had problems until then.
    end of spoilers
    Thanks, yeah in the anime Gajeel didn't have the same problem so it must be a retcon...

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Thanks, yeah in the anime Gajeel didn't have the same problem so it must be a retcon...
    In both the anime and the manga, Gajeel didn't have issues with transportation until the grand magic games, in which he and Natsu, along with Sting, all have problems. Gajeel specifically calls this out as something he's never had before, and Sting tells him its something they all develop eventually.

So they don't have it all their life, but it seems to be something they'll get in the long run. Wendy being around 12-13 right now means she probably hasn't reached that point yet, and Artificials might not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    In both the anime and the manga, Gajeel didn't have issues with transportation until the grand magic games, in which he and Natsu, along with Sting, all have problems. Gajeel specifically calls this out as something he's never had before, and Sting tells him its something they all develop eventually.

So they don't have it all their life, but it seems to be something they'll get in the long run. Wendy being around 12-13 right now means she probably hasn't reached that point yet, and Artificials might not have it.
    Luxus confirmed he has it too, when Mirajane asked at the time. Cobra, OTOH, didn't have it when he was on the awakened Nirvana.

Default Episode 29

New opening! Not a lot going on (except in Erza's *ahem* chest region ), but also not chock-full of spoilers for once.

Fun episode. Odd how they skipped Scorpio's wish. (And poor Ophiuchus wasn't even invited. Maybe that's why the whole Evil Spirits arc happens? )

I laughed at Happy's suffering. Payback for joyriding in Erza's body in season 1!

Ultimate Member

Things are always good when Erza's...chest region comes into play....heh, how old is Natsu supposed to be anyway, I know that he's actually really old and all but, wonder if Erza can change into a teacher's outfit, that way she could play teacher with Natsu like she did when he was young but very differently this time, yeah I know in my dreams...but still...

Just think if you got all of the slayers in one place and put them on a ship or something they'd sink it with all of their barf...or not...

Extraordinary Member

I enjoyed this episode. Simple premise but it did set up nice how close Lucy is to her spirits. The ending scenes and flashbacks with Lucy and Aquarius where touching, especially with how we know what'll happen with Aquarius later on.

My main problem with the episode was how simple some of the wishes seemed. Like, about half of them where just the spirits wanting to use their powers for no real reason. Libra apparently just wanted to make people feel the force of her gravity powers. And Sagittarius wanted to shoot and apple off of a person's head. Weird. And we didn't even get to see Scorpio's, wonder if that'll play a part later on.

Otherwise fun. The new opening is nice.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

Dude gives me Hades-levels of 'don't give a ****.' I doubt he'll job. I'm not even sure if this will be Geer's final battle, as I think the climax of this arc will revolve around Natsu successfully stealing END but then likely accidentally opening it.
    Called it. Mard Geer gives no fucks about non dragons.

Except at the very end, where 3 Dragon Slayers manage to piss him off a bit.

Extraordinary Member

I am glad that Mard Geer started kicking ass again and that Natsu's success against him was only temporary. Also nice to see team work on the heroes' side.

Sting being able to talk Natsu is pretty funny.

Acnologia doesn't seem to know Igneel, which is a bit surprising to me. I kinda thought that they would be like arch-enemies or something.

Cool, more Sting and Rogue not being useless Natsu forgot to tell them not to open/destroy the book though, which could be bad.

20 minutes ago? Erza vs Kyouka lasted longer than I thought.

Next chapter title: The Girl in the Crystal. Lumen Histoire time?

Default Fairy Tail Zero 4

Interesting to see Precht was a chain user before becoming a mage. I'm surprised he and Yuriy weren't already mages. Wonder what Warrod's skills are.

Precht commenting on two girls seems to rule out Zeira being invisible. Someone noted she might still be an illusion though, like Mavis's wolf.

Eclair cameo!

Extraordinary Member

Ice Trail: GILDARTZ! You so much fun.

I really like how this series is handling young Gray's fighting abilities. He's tough and determined but not over-powered and he makes up it with quick thinking and creativity.

Then Gildartz comes and steamrolls the bad guys.

I wonder if the story will slow down the pace now or not.

Zero: Mavis is so awesome. I've been looking forward to her interactions with Hades, his real name is stupid so he's Hades to me, and I like what I see so far.

A wild Zeref has appeared. So he wasn't hiding out on Tenrou Island for all those centuries. This one chapter is so going to fuel the Mavis/Zeref shippers.

Default Episode 30

Hmm, Libra and Pisces weren't with the other 10 gold spirits back in the celestial realm.

I also wonder where the Celestial Spirit King is.