Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Hmm, Libra and Pisces weren't with the other 10 gold spirits back in the celestial realm.

I also wonder where the Celestial Spirit King is.
    I guess that they're saving their reveal for when they confront Yukino.

Yeah, the whereabouts of the King and Ophiuchus are going to be crucial to this whole story I believe.

Good start to a promising filler arc.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

So if spoilers are accurate, Mard Geer when 'somewhat serious' is rather dismissive of Natsu, Sting, and Rogue attacking him all at once. Like, "with one hand" dismissive. And he apparently no sells Lightning Fire Mode Natsu so much that he decides to go sit back on his throne like he doesn't give a ****. And he apparently has an Etherious form of his own that he hasn't been bothered enough to use yet.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Default Chapter 406

So the chapter title was referring to Mavis after all, and her grave didn't contain her body.

I had a theory that Lumen Histoire was the original version of Precht's disembodied heart. Might still come true.

Wonder what Gray saw?
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 10-27-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Mard Geer: Hey, I'm actually getting in tune with my emotions. I hate that stuff. So I'ma do like Kakashi and actually pay attention to you from now on. You're all dead.

I really like Mard Geer. He's a sadistic evil bastard and he enjoys being just that. The one thing I'm worried about is that the more invincible he seems the more plot-devicey his inevitable defeat risks being. Then, again he might just stick around to be a minion for E.N.D. and a later arc. But I wouldn't bet on it too much.

Good reveal at the end. I actually did not expect that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Wonder what Gray saw?
    Now I'm thinking it's Natsu's scarf. He still needs that back, IIRC.

Anime episode:

Dat Yukino...

Ok, Yukino needs to bust out some martial arts in the manga at some point.

chapter spoilers:
    spoilers:

It does appear that what Gray found is the scarf.

Also, Gray joins the battle. Seems like his Ice Devil Slayer powers are going to be key here.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Anime episode:

Dat Yukino...

Ok, Yukino needs to bust out some martial arts in the manga at some point.
    Haha, that was amazing Totally stole the show.

Hisui next week!

The Eclipse Spirits' theme sounds like a remix of Deliora's theme.

Extraordinary Member

Manga: I rather like that little twist with Zeref's reason for creating demons and their motivation for finding him. It makes them slightly different from you typical villains actually. They don't care one bit about the rest of the world but at the the same time they don't actually hate it. It's just in the way.

Wonder what Igneel's going to bust out now that he and Acnologia are way up in the sky.

So, is Gray flat out stronger than Natsu now or is it just that his ice is super effective against demon type villains?

Anime: Celestial spirit king is missing, confirmed.

Nice cliffhanger. Going to echo the happiness about Yukino busting out some martial arts moves, and tossing off her cape.

Makarov still needs to erase everyone's Lumen Histoire memories after bringing them in to deploy it? Wonder what that's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So, is Gray flat out stronger than Natsu now or is it just that his ice is super effective against demon type villains?
    Well, Silver was flat-out stronger. I figure it's like Natsu's lightning mode, where the first time was stronger due to Luxus donating a big pile of mana to drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Nice cliffhanger. Going to echo the happiness about Yukino busting out some martial arts moves, and tossing off her cape.

And being able to hold a conversation while bent over...

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

Gray is badass.

Mard Geer has one final ambitious minion for Sting and Rogue to defeat.

And now it's Devil Slayer Gray and Natsu against Mard Geer's true form.

Pretty badass chapter really.

I can't take Jiemma seriously as a threat anymore, even with a "far stronger than Kyuukimon" powerup. Plus his new head looks silly At least his fight might be onscreen next week, going by the chapter title.

Gray+Natsu teamup is awesome, though I'm not sure how helpful Natsu will be when base Mard Geer was practically ignoring his attacks. I guess he'll get a motivational powerup from Gray styling on him.

Default Episode 33

Well, that pairing-off happened fast. Now we've got enough back-to-back matchups booked to fill the next two months or so. Whereas the Zentopia filler arc got pretty convoluted, this arc feels too simplistic, and has been kinda bad so far.

Some very random scenarios in there I'm looking forward to the card duel and game show. (Levy was a pretty good pick for the latter.)

Extraordinary Member

Anime: And the one on one showdowns have begun. I can honestly say that I did not expect a Taurus/Elfman battle to go like that.

Blue Mistral: Wendy's own spinoff story seems to take place before the timeskip, so she's not as battle ready as she'll become later on. The chapter is lots of fun and does a nice job of introducing the premise of the adventure. It'll be fun to see wher this goes, especially all the stuff about Wendy finding love.

Fairy Tail main chapter: Things don't start well for Natsu and Gray, but they at least get a counter punch in at the end of the chapter. As expected, Sting and Rogue waste that useless dude. Good riddance to him.

Fairy Tail Zero: Oh sure Zeira, just whip out the jailbait card and slap us all across the fricken face with it why don't ya. Otherwise...um...oh yeah, bone dragon and some such...