Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Default Chapter 424

Gray, you ass.

Zeref has more minions than he knows what to do with.

I'm not feeling these new villain designs, and I'm skeptical they're stronger or closer to Zeref than Tartaros was. OTOH, Gray's deemed them worthwhile to (presumably) infiltrate for Zeref leads, so they can't be complete trash.

Oddly enough, the half of Gray that's demonized is opposite from the half he demonized to tank Memento Mori.
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 03-16-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Ok Gray, I'm going to assume that the demon bit that has infected your body is the main reason for why get a more intimate relationship with Juvia while living together. Otherwise you're just dumb.

Juvia was funny and sad in this chapter.

Hopefully Sabertooth have gotten stronger as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Zeref has more minions than he knows what to do with.
    I'm not sure he actually knows about his minions. So far he's been annoyed (Grimoire Heart) and amused (Tartaros) by the things people are trying to to in his name. Odds are that he won't really care much more about Avatar.
    I'm not feeling these new villain designs, and I'm skeptical they're stronger or closer to Zeref than Tartaros was. OTOH, Gray's deemed them worthwhile to (presumably) infiltrate for Zeref leads, so they can't be complete trash.
    They might be his only lead, if that is what he's doing. It's probably pretty tricky to find leads on Zeref when he's just wandering around a lot and being polite.

We'll see if they have a gimmick, they're human so that's naturally less intimidating than demons created by Zeref. Maybe they're just fodder villains Gray'll use to get to the upper echelons of Zeref worshippers.

Maybe they're all Devil Slayers, and the ones who taught Silver his magic. I'm still reluctant to take them seriously though.

Somebody noted that Natsu must be talking about Future Rogue's 1-year warning.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Maybe they're all Devil Slayers, and the ones who taught Silver his magic. I'm still reluctant to take them seriously though.

Somebody noted that Natsu must be talking about Future Rogue's 1-year warning.
    In particular, the anime had future Rogue actually give the name of Frosch's killer, which was muted for the audience. I don't remember his warning being that detailed in any translation of the manga I've read, so I've always wondered in Mashima had them add that detail in so he could canonize for a future arc.

Huh, I just noticed the little Chopper mime is holding Kain Hikaru's voodoo doll.

Also, it'd be neat if the arc turned into Crime Sorciere preemptively raiding Avatar. Meldy and the Oracion Seis need some exercise.
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 03-17-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Huh, I just noticed the little Chopper mime is holding Kain Hikaru's voodoo doll.

Also, it'd be neat if the arc turned into Crime Sorciere preemptively raiding Avatar. Meldy and the Oracion Seis need some exercise.
    Evil Gray vs. Jellal would be interesting.

I wonder if Gray kills Frosch.

Crap. You guys already have my same theory. Makes it seem more likely.

As a Jellal and CS fan, the last chapter concerns me. Given how Bluenote was treated, I wouldn't put it past Mashima to have Gray fodderize Jellal to show his progress. It would be a shame, too, because Crime Sorciere is one of the most interesting things about FT.

I'd hoped the trolling of Jellal would end after Tartaros, but who knows what Mashima will do.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Well, if spoilers are true/accurate
    spoilers:

Gray being Frosch's murderer in Future Rogue's timeline confirmed
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Crap. You guys already have my same theory. Makes it seem more likely.

As a Jellal and CS fan, the last chapter concerns me. Given how Bluenote was treated, I wouldn't put it past Mashima to have Gray fodderize Jellal to show his progress. It would be a shame, too, because Crime Sorciere is one of the most interesting things about FT.

I'd hoped the trolling of Jellal would end after Tartaros, but who knows what Mashima will do.
    I don't think that Gray would curbstomp Jellal. But Jellal might not want to hurt Gray, due to him being Fairy Tail and all that, and that would put him at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

The Milliana ED was super nice. Now we need a Yukino one, a Cheria/Wendy together one, and a Meredy one. And then all is right with the world...

...For Tartarus to come messing it up come April!!!
    Ahhhh yeah baby, one down, two to go!

Episode was pretty standard but it was nice to put the focus on Laxus.

Extraordinary Member

Nice. April 4th here we come.

Default Chapter 425

Jeez Natsu, could you suck any worse at communicating?

Extraordinary Member

Jeez Natsu, could you suck any worse at communicating?
    He could be punching people and saying half as much as he is now.

That's a very real possibility.

Ok, so in the timeline where Frosch dies Acnologia rules because Lucy closed the gate. Gray still gets Silver's anti-demon powers and becomes corrupted which leads to him killing Frosch and then Rogue gives in to his shadow's manipulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    He could be punching people and saying half as much as he is now.

That's a very real possibility.

Ok, so in the timeline where Frosch dies Acnologia rules because Lucy closed the gate. Gray still gets Silver's anti-demon powers and becomes corrupted which leads to him killing Frosch and then Rogue gives in to his shadow's manipulations.
    Memento Mori could also be responsible for his corruption. His Devil Slayer powers played a part in him being able to absorb it all, but that could have had repercussions.

Sting's 'He gained a bunch of weight over the last year' followed by 'oh wait, he just pigged out yesterday, Lina Inverse style' was some nice time-skip trolling.

Always pleasant to see Yukino. I like her new outfit.

Gray being Frosch's murderer complicates things nicely, because before that everyone is pretty comfortable assuming that Gray is a double agent and not evil at all, but it's difficult to imagine that that's still true if he killed Frosch. Even if it was just to ingratiate himself among Avatar while still planning to betray them, it still illustrates a much darker path Gray has taken, perhaps becoming some kind of anti-hero extremist in his methods to hunt down Zeref and his demons.

Astonishing Member

so yeah being both a Fairy tail fan as well as a marvel x-men fan, I decided to commissioned 2 artist to draw me fairy tail character in x-men uniforms, mostly from the 90s since I more attached from that era.

check out by the talented yuuba.

jerza as cyclops and jean
    gruvia as gambit and rogue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 03-25-2015 at 12:38 PM.