Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

InB4 Future Rogue returns.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    InB4 Future Rogue returns.
    Oh yeah.

That was a thing.

He was kind of a wasted concept.

Extraordinary Member

Fan service filled special chapter is out.

Everybody is a cave person without magic and there's a lot of arousal jokes are thrown around.

Oddly enough this might also be the biggest NatsuLucy-shipping moment so far.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 06-19-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Weirdest omake ever. O_o

I think the power of Fairy Heart has splintered off from Mavis now that she's been released, and is made manifest in the form of Zera now.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-20-2016 at 04:18 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

You could be right. My first reaction was that Zeira was claiming to be an actual fairy, but that seems unlikely.

Chapter would have been better with an actual panel of Acnologia floating in the ocean and glaring.

Its cool though because I never expected the concept of Zera to ever be used again, honestly. It didn't dawn on me to think that the character could be used again in some other fashion outside of Fairy Tail's origin.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Default Chapter 491

Huh, I didn't expect Natsu's group and Gray's group to meet up. I thought Gray might bump into Invel while looking around.

Not sure if Irene has abandonment issues, or is Ragyo 2.0.

Really convenient for Gazille to end up on Tenrou, where the tree should keep him alive even if he's still afflicted with magical barrier particles (which doesn't seem to be the case).

Going by next week's chapter title, will we finally get an Angel-Yukino reunion?

Yeah, most people are theorizing that next chapter's title refers to Erza and Irene or Mira and Lisanna, but I too am hoping for Sorano/Yukino.

With all the reshuffling, I wonder if some of the captured Spriggan have escaped. I'd love if some of the shortchanged allies got new fights too, e.g. Kagura, the Wizard Saints, etc.

In other news, Dead or Alive 5 got FT costumes

Last edited by Reverse Happy; 06-28-2016 at 07:36 PM.

I hope Zera is wrong in her theory and she doesn't just up and disappear again once Mavis acclimates. Would be kind of a let down to unexpectedly bring her back only for her to disappear in the same manner. I'm hoping for a twist, like that Gajeel can see her not because Mavis' powers are just so strong, rather that she's genuinely corporeal.

I too hope next week's title refers to Sorano and Yukino. That reunion is a long time coming, plus I'm hoping Irene is Erza's mother, not big sister.

Good chapter, IMO. Nice showing for Mira (one of the most underused characters in Fairy Tail) As usual, though she can't catch a break when it comes to opponents.

Sorano and Yukino finally reunite; be interesting to see how that shakes out with Elfman present.

Sorano seems to have been separated from the rest of Oracion Seis; maybe some of the others will jump in to help Mira.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, it was nice to see Mira kick some ass, but it's done in a way so that Juliet and Hynhe get to show off as well. I wonder who's going to come help her out against Eileen though.

Yukino and Sorano's reunion seems a bit sudden, but that may be simply me expecting a dramatic Big Damn Heroes moment to accompany it.

Still fairly iffy about Gajeel being back already. Not only is is way too early, from a dramatic view point, but that portal was closed some time before Eileen rearranged the continent. If the two had happened at roughly the same time I'd be more ok with it.

You know you're hopeless when Gazille is giving you PR tips

Ooh, wasn't expecting that demon form. I'm happy Mirajane got lots of loot from Tartaros after all Too bad she kinda wasted it overkilling Hyne & Juliet, and probably won't get a chance to use the rest.

Now I have to wonder if Erza is to Irene as Natsu is to Zeref, i.e. a magical revival experiment. Interesting that Irene left Erza's group alone and came after Mira first.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder if there's a general demand to see the ladies of Fairy Tail get tortured. Because it only ever seem to happen to them, and that just kinda weirds me out.

But Mira gets a better executed save than Gajeel did, storywise that is. I am much more inclined to go along with it.

I wouldn't mind it Dimaria got another shot at kicking ass. It would be interesting to see her interactions with Brandish now.

Rakheid's identity is quite the shocker. I totally want to hear his story now.

Best part is the sorta reunion between Sorano and Yukino. I can totally see where Sorano is coming from and the whole thing tugs at the old heart strings.