Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Answer is one, some general of no real significance.

But all the other details that were significant...damn. Eileen's history is fucking dark.

Extraordinary Member

...that was horrifying and unusually dark for this series.

It does a good job of making you feel bad for Irene and makes me wonder if taking her down is a mercy kill at this point, because she's probably just acting all stable right now.

And we still don't know if Erza's inherited any kind of power from her mother.

Also, spoilers:
    I really like Irene's dragon form.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

And we still don't know if Erza's inherited any kind of power from her mother.
    I'm pretty sure she did.

I'm pretty sure every "It's because she's Erza" moment has been because of this.

Although that will take some of the luster off of the flame pants. Poor, poor placebo pants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm pretty sure she did.

I'm pretty sure every "It's because she's Erza" moment has been because of this.

Although that will take some of the luster off of the flame pants. Poor, poor placebo pants.
    It'll be interesting to see just how it'll be explained.

And the sooner the reign of the flame pants end the better.

Eileen fight takes a new twist.

spoilers:
    After a back and forth of fighting between Eileen and Erza/Wendy, Eileen takes notice that Wendy is a skilled enchantress. Eileen tells Erza that her plan to take over her own baby's body failed because of they were of the same blood, and she was just a fetus. But that such a thing IS possible. If only the subjects are compatible. Eileen works her magic and Wendy Marvell is no more. Instead stands Wendy Belserion.
    end of spoilers

Also the truth about Natsu's growth is confirmed
    spoilers:
    It is indeed the Dragon's Seed, but as explained by "Igneel", it should have been suppressed. The reason its not is because that, being E.N.D, Natsu also has the equivalent of a Demon's Seed inside him, and that seed is trying to fuse with the Dragon Seed, and thus despite the original suppression of Dragonification, its growing once more. An Etherious Dragon...I think we have our answer now as to what could possibly fight Acnologia.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-26-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Bad Eileen. Get out of my Wendy, and leave her with a power up while you're at it!

Extraordinary Member

Finally we get an update on the next movie, I was afraid it'd been silently canceled or something.

The plan is to air it this spring.

Nice. No new words on the third anime series yet?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Nice. No new words on the third anime series yet?
    Nope.

I can see why, they were dangerously close to catching up to the manga when the anime ended. So they probably want to give the manga as much space as possible in order to avoid that and filler.

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be back sometime this year either way. Unless they changed their minds it was only supposed to be a year break. There's a pretty nice built in point between Avatar and Alvarez where they can do a decent sized filler arc anyway, which I would anticipate them doing.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

Eileen.

You are burning through all the sympathy the last two chapters gave you really fast right now.

Don't you dare do anything bad to Wendy. ...if you want to give her an evil looking sorceress dress that's fine but everything else is a no go.

Natsu's demon and dragon seeds are fusing and it's killing him. He'll either have to tame that power or get rid of at least one of them. Either way, I want to see an Etherious Dragon Natsu.

New chapter is out.
    It leaked a while ago from Yonkou, so for me it's been 3 weeks waiting for the followup. Soon. Soon.

Don't you dare do anything bad to Wendy. ...if you want to give her an evil looking sorceress dress that's fine but everything else is a no go.
    Oh yeah, one of those sorceress dresses, really short, with bare shoulders, mostly backless....wait...
    Last edited by Robotech Master; 01-11-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Extraordinary Member

It leaked a while ago from Yonkou, so for me it's been 3 weeks waiting for the followup. Soon. Soon.
    Fine. The chapter is out with a better translation.
    Oh yeah, one of those sorceress dresses, really short, with bare shoulders, mostly backless....wait...
    It'd be made out of evil leather (probably black or blood red). Wendy hasn't worn anything like that yet.

It'd be made out of evil leather (probably black or blood red). Wendy hasn't worn anything like that yet.
    Well, it's just the cover, but you sorta got your wish, in that its an evil sorceress dress, and certainly not anything like she's worn before...Holy Damn...

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Missed out on a few weeks of commenting due to real life. I didn't expect Irene to go after Wendy's body, but it does make sense in retrospect. Also didn't expect Wendy to turn things around so nicely this week

Irene's seen some shit. I'm not sure you can call it going insane, or if it's just becoming a bad person.

I thought it'd be fun to see "Wendy" kick Erza's butt for a bit, but in practice it was pretty pitiful. Erza hasn't been doing so hot lately, and this just added to the impression.

Incidentally, her bunny armor wasn't great-looking, but now we're back to the flamepants. Bah! I wonder if she'll really take down Irene, or if Acno has to come back and chomp her.