Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Fairy Tail

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    White Witch seems to lamp shade that she legitimately fucked up in-universe when it came to considering which powers were the most efficient and convenient for her goals.
    Yes, that was pretty solid lamp shade-hanging.

And to be fair, I'd forgotten all about Mest too.

"Oh right, I could've just had you do everything in under a minute, huh? Doh!"

Finally caught up with a bunch of chapters! I sure missed a lot while I was out I liked Erza vs Luxus, Happy's quick thinking, and Irene pulling a Carol to rejoin the story.

Suddenly I'm reminded that Gray has type advantage against Mira, and still came out looking totally uncool

Edit: It's pretty good type advantage, too. One good shot let him take out Mard Geer after the latter tanked Dragon Force sword horn. I think he could win a serious fight with Mira if it came down to it in-story. (And if she didn't Macro him, I guess.)
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 02-15-2020 at 05:04 AM.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Chapter 50

The wood dragon wakes up and restores its powers rather than lose them. Turns out White Witch was lied to about the orbs, they were seals. The people of the cities were also tree people that get reabsorbed. The white witch also loses her powers. Fairy Tail is no longer under her control and they have no memories of being controlled, except Mest, due to his memory magic. Wendy and Natsu confront the White Witch.

The one who gave the witch bad information was the Moon Dragon God, who seems interested in sowing disorder. Unsurprisingly, her human form is ridiculously curvy.

Chapter 51

Wendy (whose outfit is pretty fucked up at this point) uses the last of her magic to perform Irene's separation enchant and manages to free Touka from the White Witch. As the cities begin to collapse around them, Natsu carries the White Witch with him since he still wants to understand just what her deal is. Natsu is also resolved to fighting with Aldoron.

Meanwhile, the equivalent Magic Counsel of this continent arrives to deal with Aldoron. They have a big fleet of ships each equipped with magic cannons stronger than Jupiter, which they bombard Aldoron's face with to no effect. Aldoron makes massive tree spires grow up from the ground into the sky which pierce and destroy all of the Magic Counsel ships. Meanwhile, both Igneel's son and the Moon Dragon are amused at the situation.

Extraordinary Member

You know, hyping up the White Witch to be on par with Zeref was pretty misleading it seems. I mean, taking control over people like that is certainly scary and potent. But it seems like she wasn't really capable of anything else. And Zeref was certainly never anybody else's amusement. Oh well, there's still time for her to do better I guess.

I wonder if there's a continent in this world where the Magic Counsel doesn't suck. I doubt it.

Also. Selene the Moon Dragon God. Like... She... ...I kinda want a very detailed figure statue or something of her.

I mean, maybe their magic council doesn't suck that much, but the measuring stick was a dragon around Acnologia level, so...

Also. Selene the Moon Dragon God. Like... She... ...I kinda want a very detailed figure statue or something of her.
    Hmm...figures based strictly off of 100 years Quest might be possible one day. Although out of all the female cast in Fairy Tail, so far I think only Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Mira Jane and Yukino have received figures. So a Selene figure is pretty far our there.

Fantastic Member

I seem to notice which is good that People seem to be enjoying 100 year quest more and seeing alot less flaws compare to Alvarez. yeah Im enjoying it, not only downside is that these biweekly releases are killer with the pacing....... i mean mashima is also doing Eden Zero weekly so that still something even if all he does is the rough draft while Ueda does the heavy lifting in finishing the art.