Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1111

Thread: Fairy Tail

Extraordinary Member

That was actually quite the nice chapter.

A fittingly bittersweet ending for a villain that's been a bit of mess plotwise.

I wonder if she's left anything for Wendy. As a permanent power up.

Astonishing Member

The chapter came out and it was a nice scene with Wendy memorizing Irene and seeing Erza, asking Erza what she thinks and Erza said was the harsh truth but also a sad heartwarming note about her mother. I don't see why Wendy can't tell Erza the truth that Irene been inside her, helping her throughout battles. You see FT and Dragon Eater guild getting along and then Elsferia that tasked FT the 100 year quest asking for Selene to feel remorse for the people she killed including his comrades. He acknowleged that people also killed innocent dragons and such but yeah Selene respond a casual "my bad" which is funny. she said she wont kill unless in self defense. anyway the next through are 2 more Dragon gods which made their intentions clear and evil that has to be stop and Elsferia most powerful weapon in humanity that have the ability to penetrate a dragon, 'ATHENA but then Selene: no, Gold god dragon, Viernes is not the one you can defeat. That dragon is a concept, the dragon that might be or might not exist.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Chapter 123:

Breather chapter going back to the guild for the usual character interactions before starting the next arc, with Selene's team researching where to find the dragon weapon and Fairy Tail researching where to find the remaining two Dragon Gods. I got a laugh out of FT having no books because of the number of times the guild has canonically been physically destroyed.

And Sabertooth is getting in on the action next arc, which is very welcome. I can always count on Lucy and Wendy involvement since they are main characters of the main guild, but one of my other favorites is Yukino and now we have an opportunity for her to be around for an arc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Chapter 123:

Breather chapter going back to the guild for the usual character interactions before starting the next arc, with Selene's team researching where to find the dragon weapon and Fairy Tail researching where to find the remaining two Dragon Gods. I got a laugh out of FT having no books because of the number of times the guild has canonically been physically destroyed.

And Sabertooth is getting in on the action next arc, which is very welcome. I can always count on Lucy and Wendy involvement since they are main characters of the main guild, but one of my other favorites is Yukino and now we have an opportunity for her to be around for an arc.
    Sabertooth doing the "crashing at Lucy's place" bit got me pretty good. It's an old joke but I wasn't expecting it so it hit well. I have pretty high hopes for their involvement in this next arc.

There were quite a few fun interactions this time around. Erza being flabbergasted by their lack of a library due to continued destruction was a highlight. But I also enjoyed Levy and Gajeel's bit

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sabertooth doing the "crashing at Lucy's place" bit got me pretty good. It's an old joke but I wasn't expecting it so it hit well. I have pretty high hopes for their involvement in this next arc.

There were quite a few fun interactions this time around. Erza being flabbergasted by their lack of a library due to continued destruction was a highlight. But I also enjoyed Levy and Gajeel's bit
    My mind's kinda stuck in disbelief that it's only been a month since the 100 Year Quest began. It's crazy to think that so much has happened within such a relatively small timeframe. I assumed that they'd been travelling for a few months at least.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    My mind's kinda stuck in disbelief that it's only been a month since the 100 Year Quest began. It's crazy to think that so much has happened within such a relatively small timeframe. I assumed that they'd been travelling for a few months at least.
    Yeah, I agree with that.

It's similar to when you realise that the first half of One Piece didn't take place over multiple years

Astonishing Member

Fairy tail chapter was neat with Sabretooth interacting with the guild, turns out Lucy landlady let them in. also Sabretooth library tend to be the best in Fiore. back on the guild, Sting made it interesting as ST and FT have to beat each other in a set of challenges to use the library which were kinda fun but overall its a filler chapter that advance the plot somewhat and ended with FT winning with Natsu destroying the FT guild by outarm wrestling Sting and well, FT won and they can use the library but in the condition that Jellal come. I wonder how they will find Jellal.

Extraordinary Member

Fun new chapter. A bit fillery, but still fun. Though it seems like Sabertooth's involvement in this part might be limited to helping with information. We'll see as the story proceeds.

The punchline of the Happy/Frosch match was completely obvious but still made me laugh quite a bit.

Lucy beating Yukino in that particular quiz also got a chuckle.

A bit weird that Sabertooth apparently has a library of historic significance when they weren't an especially notable guild before the seven year timeskip. Wonder if the story will bring up this incongruence.

Astonishing Member

Fairy tail chapter starts with FT and Sabretooth going to the ST libary and Minerva show them a search engine that pick out the book they are looking for and the crew play around with it. and you see Sorano asking the group to be quiet as she is reading(in her regular bikini) and it was her that asked for Jellal. later Erza and Jelllal talk to Sorano on why she needs him and she teases them as a couple and teases Sting if he likes Yukino or Minverva. she's seem to be a shipper on deck here. Jellal and Erza explain about the Witch Witch originally Touka which she was just using the identity that wasn't hers to save her world and that matter been resolved but they talk about the real White Witch. then we see far away in the Alchemist guild, Athena the White Witch who's look like she belonged in Eden Zero and two Sister alchemists talking and teasing with God Serena as they are annoyed with him and you see the guild master explains they must complete Athena who's a being created of Alchemy and so they can make the Dragon gods their servants.

Extraordinary Member

Ahh, information dump chapter with some casual fan service. Fariy Tail's expert area.

I like the set up for Gold Owl presented here and what our heroes will be wanting from them. Though I have to wonder if Athena is the true White Witch, or just another possession.

The library shenanigans were a lot of fun. And Sting is in the same category as Fried. Too focused on the dude he idolises to have time for romance.

Astonishing Member

Fairy tail and Sabretooth are in the boat going to the part of the world to get information and get to Athena on how to beat the remaining Dragon gods. they discuss their plans. Info dump. they go into town later and Sting Rogue, Yukino and Minerva go and explore the town and Jellal Erza split up and Erza asked Jellal if he gave joining FT any thought and he said he did but is still tie down by guilt and Erza remind him he's been pardon and how long he will punished himself and he's forgetting about her. and a old man mistake them for a couple and ask to take a picture, they reluctantly agreed. but then ended up trap in a space as it was a trap. Lucy with Happy but is confronted with a scary old lady and then Natsu gets jumped by 2 guys and knock them down and the bigger guy said he's from a coal miner guild and recognized Fairy tail.

Extraordinary Member

Yeay! The Sabertooth crew are still here. That's great, I'm always happy for them to get a moment in the spotlight.

And barely half a day into this new continent and our heroes are already being attacked. As usual then.

I got a laugh at the Gold Owl dude thinking Gray is a player.

Yeay! The Sabertooth crew are still here. That's great, I'm always happy for them to get a moment in the spotlight.

And barely half a day into this new continent and our heroes are already being attacked. As usual then.

I got a laugh at the Gold Owl dude thinking Gray is a player.
    And a lolicon apparently lol. Honestly, his blatant misinterpretations and extrapolations about Gray reminded me of Juvia's delusions about all of the "love rivals" she had over Gray. And since they brought up the subject of Athena's creator and how they *think* that she's dead, I have a feeling that she's going to make an appearance later on.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

New chapter.

Looks like we've got ourselves an old "all the main characters except the lead have been captured so now the lead will team up with the popular guest characters"-arc.

Should be fun, and will hopefully give Sabertooth the spotlight they need.

Also, Natsu tanking a super powered pickaxe to the face by melting it as it makes contact is just damn cool.

New chapter.

Looks like we've got ourselves an old "all the main characters except the lead have been captured so now the lead will team up with the popular guest characters"-arc.

Should be fun, and will hopefully give Sabertooth the spotlight they need.

Also, Natsu tanking a super powered pickaxe to the face by melting it as it makes contact is just damn cool.
    Same with him almost nuking a city block with a sneeze.