Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Mashima confirmed on twitter that there will be a filler arc, and he showed a pic of a female character he designed for the arc.

Extraordinary Member

Well. That was a big explosion.

But Acnologia isn't really bothered. This is going to be tricky.

I really enjoyed Natsu and Igneel's interaction. They play off each other well.

And now we've got Mard Geer vs. Natsu. Come on Mard, don't job.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Well. That was a big explosion.

But Acnologia isn't really bothered. This is going to be tricky.
    Figured as much though. If the Dragons had the ability to take care of Acnologia before they probably would have.

I really enjoyed Natsu and Igneel's interaction. They play off each other well.
    You can see a lot of Natsu's personality in him.

Igneel was hiding inside of Natsu, but Gajeel and the other dragon slayers stopped their quaking. I wonder if their dragons are hiding inside of them as well, or if Igneel's trick was his own.

And now we've got Mard Geer vs. Natsu. Come on Mard, don't job.
    Dude gives me Hades-levels of 'don't give a ****.' I doubt he'll job. I'm not even sure if this will be Geer's final battle, as I think the climax of this arc will revolve around Natsu successfully stealing END but then likely accidentally opening it.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Neat, the Twin Dragons survived Mard Geer.

Nice to get some Natsu/Igneel interaction Impatience ftw

Gerard and the O6 still nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Mashima confirmed on twitter that there will be a filler arc, and he showed a pic of a female character he designed for the arc.
    https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima

Is it just me, or are those Evil Virgo and Evil Leo? I wasn't too enthusiastic at first, but now I'm interested

Extraordinary Member

Igneel was hiding inside of Natsu, but Gajeel and the other dragon slayers stopped their quaking. I wonder if their dragons are hiding inside of them as well, or if Igneel's trick was his own.
    Yeah, that's kinda up in the air. I'm flashing back to when Grandine, Wendy's dragon parent, visited Igneel, while he's apparently inside Natsu. So she's at least aware of the trick and she had time ti give Polyusica instruction for some sky dragon techniques to give to Wendy. Then there's Sting and Rogue who apparently killed their dragons.
    Dude gives me Hades-levels of 'don't give a ****.' I doubt he'll job. I'm not even sure if this will be Geer's final battle, as I think the climax of this arc will revolve around Natsu successfully stealing END but then likely accidentally opening it.
    Natsu is totally going to open up that book one way or another. The question is what will happen afterwards?

As for Mard Geer, I am hoping for a team effort to take him down. Preferably with Sting and Rogue playing a part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima

Is it just me, or are those Evil Virgo and Evil Leo? I wasn't too enthusiastic at first, but now I'm interested
    Hmm. So Edo-stellar spirits or somebody is brainwashing them?

Hmm. So Edo-stellar spirits or somebody is brainwashing them?
    I was thinking something related to Ophiuchus, and how menacing it looked compared to the Gold Spirits.

Extraordinary Member

I was thinking something related to Ophiuchus, and how menacing it looked compared to the Gold Spirits.
    Oh yeah, that one scene thing was a thing.

It would be nice to see it in a fight where it doesn't get owned instantly. ...that kinda describes my feelings for all of Sabertooth really.

Default It's official: Eclipse Celestial Spirit filler arc

The anime site has been revealing more char designs for the evil Gold Spirits:
    http://www.fairytail-tv.com/contents/special/seirei.php

Translation:
    http://relikuz.tumblr.com/post/98524...-advertisement

Magick is Everywhere

Translation:
    Hmmm, interesting. So I'm guessing using all 12 Gold Keys at once at anytime has consequences for the bearer or bearers of the keys.

Either that or magic from the Book of Zeref has corrupted the spirits.

Extraordinary Member

402:

Natsu is still WAY stronger than Sting and Rogue it seems. Come on Mard, you can do better than this. I believe in you, you horrible monster!

And a lady villain just destroyed one of Erza's ultimate armors. I can feel the flame pants coming.

Translation:
    Ok. Gotta admit, I am loving all of those redesigns.

Evil Aquarius is adorable, you just want to hug her.

Evil Libra is so alien looking. It's rather striking.

Evil Gemini are cute, I actually prefer this look to their regular form.

Evil Virgo has a dominatrix feel. This is in no way a surprise and I am expecting at least two fan service scenes between her and Lucy.

Evil Taurus looks like boss! Love it.

But dude, evil Leo man. That is what a big bad looks like.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-29-2014 at 01:55 PM.

402:

Natsu is still WAY stronger than Sting and Rogue it seems. Come on Mard, you can do better than this. I believe in you you horrible monster!
    Not sure if consistent showing.

Mard's vine attack is effectively similar to White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk, so maybe Natsu got some dodging experience from that.

And a lady villain just destroyed one of Erza's ultimate armors. I can feel the falme pants coming.
    Arrgh, please let this fight not suck.

Ok. Gotta admit, I am loving all of those redesigns.

Evil Aquarius is adorable, you just want to hug her.

Evil Libra is so alien looking. It's rather striking.

Evil Gemini are cute, I actually prefer this look to their regular form.

Evil Virgo has a dominatrix feel. This is in no way a surprise and I am expecting at least two fan service scenes between her and Lucy.

Evil Taurus looks like boss! Love it.

But dude, evil Leo man. That is how what a big bad looks like.
    Evil Libra is creepy. The others are at least recognizable, but I never would've guessed Libra without being told.

Looking forward to more Yukino in this arc.
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 09-29-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Some more of the evil celestial spirits' designs have been revealed.

Scorpio looks surprisingly plain, Cancer is pretty much what one would expect and Sagittarius looks about as boss as Leo and Taurus.

I'm really hoping that this becomes the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc of Fairy Tail fillers, in terms of quality that is.

Default Episode 27

Nice adaptation of the Frosch chapter.

Dangit Rogue, do you have to dress like Zeref too?

People were expecting a new OP to reveal all the Eclipse spirit designs this week, but it seems that won't happen yet. Anyway, all that's left to unveil is Aries.

I like the hug pillow EDs. Erza next? It'd go well with the Moulin Rouge chapter adaptation. (Seems the animators are getting her angry-face wrong in the preview though )

Extraordinary Member

Nice adaptation of the Frosch chapter.
    This is the silliest canon story in Fairy Tail. Not sure if that is good or bad. Doesn't help Sabertooth's rep any.
    People were expecting a new OP to reveal all the Eclipse spirit designs this week, but it seems that won't happen yet. Anyway, all that's left to unveil is Aries.
    Aries has now been revealed. She looks battle happy.

I have high hopes for this arc.
    I like the hug pillow EDs.
    The last ED was the best ED ever.

Default Chapter 403

So in theory, Erza's swinging blindly and can't tell if she even connected just now? (Unless pain is still working despite touch being shut off. That seems to be the implication, actually.)

It was a given that Erza would bull through pain enhancement with friendship at some point, so that happened. The good news is she didn't one-shot Kyouka in the process.

Not sure if/how the fight is going to continue though, unless Kyouka wants to return Erza some senses for sport. Which wouldn't be too OOC of her. Or maybe the timer will run out instead. It jumped from 32:41 to 21:58 instantly, but took a bit longer to reach 18:43.

Or Erza could talk Kyouka down. Boo! Hiss!