Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

So will there be a Negative Zone area of Battleworld? Or does the Negative Zone still exist out there somewhere? Of course the only character I really care about from the Negative Zone is the Hellscout.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    My guess is that Ultimate Reed...the Maker....will fill them in on the fact that there are only 22 universes left and that destroying Incurring Earths is no longer a solution of it ever was.

He and the Cabal will likely then try to be on the last Earth left, whichever Earth it may be.

Although Thanos's little prayer in this issue..."not yet, Misstress" makes me think that maybe he'll try and end it all in some way.
    I just wonder if Mistress Death really wants the Incursions. And it seems like the other times he's tried destroying a good portion of the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TresDias View Post
    To follow up on my previous suggestion that the Domains of Battleworld could expand into strange new alien worlds sharing the same universe -- today we got the Inferno Domain, an alternate New York where the demons won.
    But Manhattan 616 is still around, so could Inferno Domain try and take its place?

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Maybe Hickman was thinking of the song Ebony and Ivory?
    Unlikely, or they wouldn't have been at war.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    For Reed and Sue to have a kid after they got married.

Oh, you mean in-universe, not from the writer's perspective. Answer: we don't know. We also don't know that Franklin doesn't survive to grow up, either. Either the future times Cap visited could turn out to be the recreated universe (it's not like anybody's ever had any trouble traveling past the point in time where Genis-Vell rebooted everything, either), or, since there have been any number of alternate futures with a grown-up Franklin (including DoFP, the variant of that one that Hyperstorm came from, etc.), it could just be that particular version of future Franklin who doesn't happen, which wouldn't bar actual Franklin from surviving at all.
    I suppose Franklins story hasn't finished yet either, and maybe decades from here the kids of this age will form a Young Fantastic Four to come.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I suppose Franklins story hasn't finished yet either, and maybe decades from here the kids of this age will form a Young Fantastic Four to come.
    There are a lot of kids in the Future Foundation, who could it be?

And I was sort of thinking it would be future Franklin and Val who would give up their lives?