Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    what do you think Namor will do when he sees The Panther again?
    Probably be concerned about Battleworld.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Not entirely. He's had no distractions and no other commitments stopping him from focusing on the problem at all unlike the Illuminati.
    Also borderline no conscious.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

oh namor hasn't forgotten. he's already manipulating the cabal against the illuminati this very issue. to be honest, namor has been playing softball with them since the beginning. i welcome his rage in the coming months. it's past time he play full-on ruthless again.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler View Post
    I suspect they could. We've seen it is possible for things to survive in the space between universes and Asgard's location is fairly squishy in terms of it's relation to the regular Universe. I don't see it as all that unthinkable that Odin could shift it out of this Universe and into the middle spaces.
    If so, there's another evacuation option nobody considered. Even besides Asgard-space having contained multiple large territories apart from the city of Asgard itself, there's Vanaheim, Jotunheim and Muspellheim (though neither hospitable), Alfheim, Nidavellir, Svartalfheim, and Niflheim (although containing Hel, that's not a great destination either).

Probably cleaner if whatever pieces of the Nine don't end up somewhere on Battleworld go poof, then.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    oh namor hasn't forgotten. he's already manipulating the cabal against the illuminati this very issue. to be honest, namor has been playing softball with them since the beginning. i welcome his rage in the coming months. it's past time he play full-on ruthless again.
    Also to note, he believes Reed set him up as well. But it was a smart play by Namor to make.

Not entirely. He's had no distractions and no other commitments stopping him from focusing on the problem at all unlike the Illuminati.
    Besides, is there any evidence he's been more successful in finding techniques other than blowing up other Earths? The Illuminati succeeded in building the tools for that quite early on, it's just that only Namor was willing to pull the trigger on it... so if Ultimate Reed is outpacing, outgunning them in anything, it's only in terms of pragmatic ruthlessness.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Besides, is there any evidence he's been more successful in finding techniques other than blowing up other Earths? The Illuminati succeeded in building the tools for that quite early on, it's just that only Namor was willing to pull the trigger on it... so if Ultimate Reed is outpacing, outgunning them in anything, it's only in terms of pragmatic ruthlessness.
    is that fault of Ult. Reed or the Illuminati though.

Ult. Reed sees what has to be done, the Illuminati simply is blind to that fact

Ultimate Reed as a collection of constantly evolving bacteria might be unkillable and may also be nearly immortal considering how little he aged for a thousand years in the dome with his Children. Although for someone who is still enamored with Sue, he apparently could not figure out how to fix his face after she disfigured him ...

Also to note, he believes Reed set him up as well. But it was a smart play by Namor to make.
    I think that's where Black Bolt's addition is going to bite everyone in the ass. Him in the mix made it seem like it was more than T'Challa involved.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Also borderline no conscious.
    This

Madre de dios Reed, but then again, I shouldn't be surprised. He's definitely got the high score on Incursions. This was a fun issue, esp Reed's convo with Fury
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

is that fault of Ult. Reed or the Illuminati though.

Ult. Reed sees what has to be done, the Illuminati simply is blind to that fact
    That's not what I asked.

They can blow worlds up. He can blow worlds up. The only difference is that on their side only Namor will pull the trigger. Where are you getting that he's technically any more advanced?

The whole point of their arc has been "revenge gets you nowhere but further down". So yeah, if you want good things to happen for either character, you'd probably want an end to the conflict.
    Quoted for truth; both characters need to unite and save the day!!! End the bloodshed!

I think that's where Black Bolt's addition is going to bite everyone in the ass. Him in the mix made it seem like it was more than T'Challa involved.
    Yep, Namor no doubt sees it as the entire group allying against him once again. He comes back to help him and even says he'll face judgement for his actions...only for him to be attacked as he fulfills their plan. I don't really see Namor back on the Illuminati's again unless something changes in the next issues or in Secret Wars.

makes me wonder if the illuminati will stand beside black bolt and panther or tell namor the truth. medusa has a whole kingdom that is now in danger thanks to blackagon's action. and susan and reed have children of their own to think about.

likely they will never have the opportunity to tell namor the truth and he will blame them unfairly.

what do you think Namor will do when he sees The Panther again?
    Try to kill him, fail, someone else will pay the price, and then pay baxies. wash, rinse, repeat.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 02-04-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum