The Laughing Magician itzspooky's Avatar

Default Gabriel Gray of the planet Earth you have the ability to instill great fear

Ok so how much more dangerous does a yellow ring make Sylar from Heroes? How long would it take and who are some key players who's powers Sylar would have to steal from the DC universe before he takes over Earth? This is end of series Sylar before his heelfaceturn so all those powers are intact plus the Sinestro Corp ring

Edit: This takes place in the DC universe not the Heroes universe

Mighty Member

A Power Ring is so much more powerful than Sylar that his own powers (other than power stealing) are irrelevant. As for the powers he needs to take over the earth, he isn't getting anything that lets him beat the Spectre, so I don't think he can do it. Getting hold of a psychic and then the Flash would put him pretty far up there though.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    A Power Ring is so much more powerful than Sylar that his own powers (other than power stealing) are irrelevant. As for the powers he needs to take over the earth, he isn't getting anything that lets him beat the Spectre, so I don't think he can do it. Getting hold of a psychic and then the Flash would put him pretty far up there though.
    Since Sylar within his powerset has the ability to know the history of anything AND know its exact machinations just by touching it, I'm thinking he'd be able to get more out of the ring than most others that have wielded it.

He also has regeneration that has feats for surviving nuclear explosions.