Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I agree. But maybe he will turn it around in the last 6 issues
    Maybe. The problem is that he has too many plotlines to wrap up. If their were less I would agree. Now it's going to feel rushed and the ending may not be worth it. Then again I hope to be wrong.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

As long as he gets rid of the schism and fixes their powers(well Cyke and Emma are the only ones "broken") I would say he ended on a high note. Plot threads are left open all the time but fixing the rift would go a very long way. And maybe as a bonus he could leave the incredible artists with the replacement.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    Maybe all of Marvel and DC are dying. We should really free ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    DC looks just fine, frankly. The new Doyle-influenced titles look interesting, and in some cases, great.
    I'm thoroughly enjoying Tim Seeley's Grayson, m'self, especially #4&5. It's awesome to have a writer with a firm grasp on his characters...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm thoroughly enjoying Tim Seeley's Grayson, m'self, especially #4&5. It's awesome to have a writer with a firm grasp on his characters...
    You know, I haven't read that one as I have no interest in the New 52 but I've been wondering. Didn't the set up for that series involve Dick Grayson's secret ID being exposed to the world? How does it make any kind of sense for him to go be a secret agent after that?