BANNED

Default Steel vs Hercules

John Henry Irons takes on Marvel's Hercules who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so any particular feats that save johnny from getting folded up like an old wallet by herc?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so any particular feats that save johnny from getting folded up like an old wallet by herc?
    He's uh ... got a mini-Mjolnir lookin' thing?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Steel has a hammer and, as we all know, anyone who has a hammer is the same as anyone else who has a hammer. Thor has a hammer. Therefore Steel is Thor.

Also, Steel is a "Man of Steel" and all people called "The Man of Steel" are the same (just as a god is a god is a god) therefore Steel is Thor and Superman.

A composite stacked Superman/ Thor would beat Hercules therefore Steel beats Hercules.

Or, possibly, based on Steel's actual abilities and the actual abilities of Hercules, Hercules stomps him.

THOU ART NO SUPERMAN!

What feats does Steel actually have? Nearly every time I've seen him he was getting his ass beat and armour shredded.

Strength level? I always assumed he was around Iron Man level in stats. I know his firepower is pretty much pathetic compared to Iron Man's, but strength and durability wise he was around the Class 80-90 range.

Am I close? Or have I been wrong all this time?