Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Wolverine and the X-Men #4 Preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21698

There wasn't a thread to this, so I thought I'd start one(It can be removed if an official one is put up).

To be honest I have a few mixed thoughts on this, first off Quentin would never be able to destroy the NXS on his own, especially with both of the cast of Uncanny and All-new living there, that was how I knew it was a dream/illusion. He in no way could kill 05 Cyclops.

However, it's very funny. Quentin's quips are actually pretty funny and I couldn't stop laughing at that scene with Jean and X-23. My favorite line was about 05 Cyclops, "All-new,Old,Same, Different Cyclops".

On another good note, the art is very good, even Goldball's ridiculous outfit.

Overall it actually looks pretty good, and Latour is doing alright.

I'm in love with how he draws hair. Quire's and Storm's hair in particular.

Astonishing Member

I guess Latour is finding his groove.

As much as it pains me to admit due to my disdain for Quire, that was a pretty awesome preview. The entire thing was humorous and entertaining.

I echo the Stepfords opinions though. Quire/Jean would just... ugh... I might kill myself.

Yeah, still not liking QQ but Asar's art is looking good. Why does he have to be on WATX?

All-New, old, same, different Cyclops. Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    As much as it pains me to admit due to my disdain for Quire, that was a pretty awesome preview. The entire thing was humorous and entertaining.

I echo the Stepfords opinions though. Quire/Jean would just... ugh... I might kill myself.
    Agreed Queen (as awesome as that name sounds) never seemed right all things considered. That wanna be hipster would always be crying for attention anyway and breaking her focus.
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

BANNED

And Laura was STILL better-written than anything Bendis has done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And Laura was STILL better-written than anything Bendis has done with her.
    True.

Actually, this preview was pretty cute. I might have to pick the issue up.

So is this some kind of dream? And looks like Goldballs took his costume inspiration from Nova.

Edit: Nevermind. Reread the last page.
    Last edited by ariwl1; 05-16-2014 at 07:31 AM.

BANNED

Not really a "continuity officer" but these books are confusing the junk out of me. GB has his new outfit but the Cuckoo's still have 2 blonde members. X-23 is with the team and Tyke is still present...so before TOJG but after the Purifier stop, but before NMH... This must be quite a ways behind the main titles...except GB has his costume...I give up.
    and we have another person who knows where the secret base of the NXS school is. They should just put up neon signs at this point.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

oh he's such a bad boy! *bats eyelashes* teee hee!

PUKE.

Okay that's pretty funny. Goldballs shit a brick at one point. The Cuckoos or anyone else making fun of him is the only real way to use QQ.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Not really a "continuity officer" but these books are confusing the junk out of me. GB has his new outfit but the Cuckoo's still have 2 blonde members. X-23 is with the team and Tyke is still present...so before TOJG but after the Purifier stop, but before NMH... This must be quite a ways behind the main titles...except GB has his costume...I give up.
    and we have another person who knows where the secret base of the NXS school is. They should just put up neon signs at this point.
    Read the last page, it's just a dream.

BANNED

Can we just ship QQ off to Phoenix Heaven with sexy nuns and don't ever hear or see him again?