Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

This book needs Idie front and center with her Janelle Monae look.
    Skim away all that deadwood that's holding her down.

Let it burn baby!
    Ha rich

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

QUENTIN QUIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making waves, boy! Too bad dem sexy stepford cuckoos always beat you :P but ew at those Psy-claws. When Logan is someone you start mimicking, bad stuff happens. Look at Storm and her Arrrgclops attitude, smh. He needs to go away.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anis View Post
    Read the last page, it's just a dream.
    It may be just a dream, but that still has to explain how Quire knows about these things to be able to dream about them in the first place.

I'm with Daymare. The way these books are crossing over so heavily while maintaining such a nebulous timeframe is giving me a frelling headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It may be just a dream, but that still has to explain how Quire knows about these things to be able to dream about them in the first place.

I'm with Daymare. The way these books are crossing over so heavily while maintaining such a nebulous timeframe is giving me a frelling headache.
    He prolly read the minds of the teachers after BOTA. Wolverine knows where the NXS is, so he read it off of him too. Only thing not explained is how he knew Laura was with the 05.

I'm willing to ignore the continuity inconsistencies just because seeing the Cuckoos toy with Kid Omega's mind is hilarious. He's still a teenage boy even if he is an omega level mutant. I'm frankly surprised he didn't join Cyclops's team when he came to the Jean Grey Institute offering students to join him. Since this story involves the Phoenix, it makes sense to talk to the last guy that dealt with it. Although if Cyclops does give Kid Omega any advice, I doubt he'll follow it because that's just the kind of guy he is.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

When I read Morrison's NXM, I though QQ was an intellectual.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    He was. Then Wolverine babied him to the point of no return ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm frankly surprised he didn't join Cyclops's team when he came to the Jean Grey Institute offering students to join him.
    Because Wolverine would have decided he was a threat and killed him on the spot, most likely. The rest of the Utopia kids probably just figured out that Scott was a douche when they got ditched during AvX.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    He prolly read the minds of the teachers after BOTA. Wolverine knows where the NXS is, so he read it off of him too. Only thing not explained is how he knew Laura was with the 05.
    There would be no true way for him to know about GB's/ O5's new outfits or his "simple" attitude either- there has been no crossover action in the limited time since these events have occurred, it is just sloppy.
    It appears somewhat though that he is sleep-walking also, the Cuckoo's are threatening to wake him up, but he is standing in front of them sleeping so tertiary charctaers should not be having independant actions. Cyclops walks out speaking as if he is there. Just a preview, sure, but a preview should really make you want to read the issue, for me, personally, it doesn't, it just gets me confused.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    He was a moron who only wanted to be loved and cool.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anis View Post
    Read the last page, it's just a dream.
    4 issues in and we're already padding content with "dream sequences"?

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    4 issues in and we're already padding content with "dream sequences"?
    Ahh dream sequence the "lite" version of a "what if/elseworld" in that allow authors to explore ideas not fitting the main universe plot, or that are simply too ludicrous and silly.
    In any cause is kind of funny and funny is not that bad thing. Too much grimness well is not that good for comic.(albeit iwth WATX we oftne fall into opposite problem).
    Last edited by Baron of Faltine; 05-16-2014 at 01:12 PM.

BANNED

Yeah, we discovered hipster's masturbatory fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Yeah, we discovered hipster's masturbatory fantasies.
    Well is not that surprising, and somehow justifiable, he is a teenager after all and most of female around him look like top models in very skintight outfits(when not attiring like strippers aka the White Queen style XD). Hell if i was teenager and in same situation my fantasies would be WAYYYYY less caste all considered. XD