View Poll Results: Who is your all time favorite Spidey villain?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Goblin

26 23.64%
  • Venom

23 20.91%
  • Carnage

4 3.64%
  • Doctor Octopus

20 18.18%
  • Electro

2 1.82%
  • The Lizard

2 1.82%
  • Vulture

5 4.55%
  • Hobgoblin

12 10.91%
  • Sandman

0 0%
  • Rhino

0 0%
  • Shocker

5 4.55%
  • Kraven the Hunter

2 1.82%
  • Scorpion

4 3.64%
  • The Kingpin

3 2.73%
  • Morbius

2 1.82%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Apparently, I'm not the only who picked the Kingpin. He gets a slight edge of Gobby.

Goblin, Ock and Venom. Other than the big three, I've always been fond of Mysterio and Scorpion.

Mysterio is my all time favorite.
    Mooper Films

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This list sucks. It doesn't have the Jackal. Terrible job, OP.
    Thanks, its always great to feel appreciated.

Obviously it was not possible to include all possible villains. Poll options are limited to 15 different choices. I do admit that I completely forgot about Mysterio, he should definitely be on the list but Jackal, Puma, Man-Wolf, Rose etc. didnt make the cut because I considered the other villains more important or more popular. Obviously I cant create a list with only 15 villains that will please everyone and there will always be the obligatory "This sucks" comments. But I didnt see you bothering to make a poll like this on your own before I did. So youŽll have to live with my selection.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post

Obviously it was not possible to include all possible villains. Poll options are limited to 15 different choices. I do admit that I completely forgot about Mysterio, he should definitely be on the list but Jackal, Puma, Man-Wolf, Rose etc. didnt make the cut because I considered the other villains more important or more popular. Obviously I cant create a list with only 15 villains that will please everyone and there will always be the obligatory "This sucks" comments. But I didnt see you bothering to make a poll like this on your own before I did. So youŽll have to live with my selection.
    ....You could have 14 of your picked choices, 1 "other"....

Good ol' Herman Schultz gets my vote. He's a reasonably hard working guy who knows he's languishing somewhere between the B- and C-list, but gets up every morning to go to work and do what, really, is his job. He's the most average of average joes amongst Spidey's villains and I love him for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    ....You could have 14 of your picked choices, 1 "other"....
    But I didnt. The list is what it is. All the relevant villains are on there. Dont make such a drama out of it though I should have suspected as much. Whenever anybody posts any kind of list on the internet there are always the few sour apples with their "This list sucks" comments. Its basically always "Its not the way I want it so it sucks". So go ahead and make your own then - and I guarantee you there will still be people who will hate yours too.
    Last edited by Slade Wilson; 05-16-2014 at 03:51 PM.

This is a horrible response. Because all it does is claim "my way or the high way." When somebody else actually responded with "you should have put an "other" option, you got defensive.

I didn't vote in your flawed poll and found your response to my complaints very poor. Instead of getting defensive, you could just admit that your poll is flawed (because it lacks such villains as Mysterio and Jackal and the Harry Osborn Green Goblin but includes Morbius) and own up to it.

BANNED

Everyone BUT Ock.

Incredible Member

But I didnt. The list is what it is. All the relevant villains are on there. Dont make such a drama out of it though I should have suspected as much. Whenever anybody posts any kind of list on the internet there are always the few sour apples with their "This list sucks" comments. Its basically always "Its not the way I want it so it sucks". So go ahead and make your own then - and I guarantee you there will still be people who will hate yours too.
    "Other" represents whoever you have either forgotten or deliberately neglected - whether may be big-timers Mysterio or Chameleon, or if someone else's favorite(s) may be Man-Wolf, Jackal, Puma, Rose, Tombstone, Silvermane, Hammerhead, Jack O' Lantern, Hydro-Man, Beetle, or even Spot, it's OK because there's oughtta be someone out there who's into him! That "Other" choice could have saved you four-five posts of said "dramas", and respect others' true opinions on "Whose my Favorite Spider-Foe", when some of us may not always be into the same old "top tens" all the time 24/7.
    Last edited by ngroove; 05-16-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Well....my possible all time favorite, Msyterio, isn't on there! My list is probably something like this:
    1. Venom
    2. Mysterio
    3. Green Goblin
    4. Electro
    5. Hob Goblin
    6. Carnage
    7. Shocker
    8. Black Cat
    9. King Pin
    10. Doc Ock

Ultimate Member

God, there are so many good ones to choose from. I guess that my #1 would be Mysterio. I've just always liked him. Lizard would be #2, I like the complexity/sympathy of the character. Kraven would be #3, he's just awesome. The rest would be as follows:

4. Norman Osborn.
    5. Venom.
    6. Doc Ock.
    7. Electro.
    8. Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley).
    9. Sandman.
    10. Rhino.

I don't really count Black Cat as a villain (she's more of an anti-hero) and I consider Kingpin to be primarily a Daredevil villain.

Incredible Member

If I wanted to, I could even say my favorite foe be Gibbon, or Vermin, or White Rabbit, or Slyde, or Professor Power, but nooooo, they mean squat to OP because they are not "major" enough or "relevant" enough, or "overexposed" enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    If I wanted to, I could even say my favorite foe be Gibbon, or Vermin, or White Rabbit, or Slyde, or Professor Power, but nooooo, they mean squat to OP because they are not "major" enough or "relevant" enough, or "overexposed" enough.
    You may want to cool it with the hostility, you only get 15 options when making a poll. He already had to sacrifice adding a lot of the major villains, you really think he's gonna make room for those guys?

This is very hard to choose! Spiderman has a terrific rogues gallery!

I am torn between Green Goblin, Venom, Carnage, and Doc Ock! I also liked Scream. I wish she had a more prominent role as Spiderman's main foe.