Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Given the initial burst of excitement over MCU Spidey, I think people were tired of bad Spider-Man movies. Some people may miss Garfield, but not a lot of people seem to be too upset that there won't be an Amazing Spider-Man 3.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Given the initial burst of excitement over MCU Spidey, I think people were tired of bad Spider-Man movies. Some people may miss Garfield, but not a lot of people seem to be too upset that there won't be an Amazing Spider-Man 3.
    Call me when Remi's Spider-man 4 is confirmed with James D'Arcy As the Jackel and Thomas Jane as the Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Sony gets to be part of an immensely successful shared universe, Marvel gets creative input with future Spidey movies and fans get the chance to finally see a good Spider-Man movie after more than a decade of average to awful films. The way I see it, everybody wins.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."