Thread: Female Thor?

BANNED

Default Female Thor?

ok I been meaning to ask about this far awhile but I always forget. dose anyone know anything about the female Thor ? I got the first issue were she get thor's hammer but its on the last 2 pages. nothing is told about her. I like to know more who she is ? how long she might have the hammer ? and well stuff. please help ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    ok I been meaning to ask about this far awhile but I always forget. dose anyone know anything about the female Thor ? I got the first issue were she get thor's hammer but its on the last 2 pages. nothing is told about her. I like to know more who she is ? how long she might have the hammer ? and well stuff. please help ^_^
    It's really the male Thor from another Earth who's in drag.

He did it once before when his hammer was stolen.

BANNED

It's probably Roz Solomon. c:

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Right Now that is the Big Draw and the BIGGER Mystery is that Know one Knows who she in the Comic Story right now. So as of Now kid_omega_prime, I say you are not alone in wondering. We all are right now. I don't want to give to much away until you read the rest of the issues, but indeed only that No one knows who she is.

How long she will have Mjölnir; to early to tell, but if you ask me for a good long time to come, depending upon the events of Secret Wars.

Right Now Best thing is to just sit-back, read the other 3 issues and enjoy the Ride My Friend, it is GRAND!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    . . . Right Now Best thing is to just sit-back, read the other 3 issues and enjoy the Ride My Friend, it is GRAND!
    Don't know if he'll be able to do that easily . . . I don't even know how he actually got a copy of the first issue since he keeps claiming he doesn't have a comic book shop anywhere near him, and Marvel doesn't sell comic books on newsstands any longer.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Don't know if he'll be able to do that easily . . . I don't even know how he actually got a copy of the first issue since he keeps claiming he doesn't have a comic book shop anywhere near him, and Marvel doesn't sell comic books on newsstands any longer.
    Maybe he got one either bout one Online and got threw the Mail.

Or maybe it is a Digital Copy he bought.

Those are my Theories.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Amazing Member

I think the new thor might be the inverted Enchantress or maybe the female Thor from Earth-X, but Im leaning more towards the enchantress

her identity has yet to be revealed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    i get my comics at barns and noble ones a moth and frank and son's 2 times a year.