Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Doesn't Pixie wear ankle boots?
    Big beautiful asskicking boots:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    These are ankle boots, no?

Let's talk about Pixie, 'cause there's nothing interesting to talk about here.

I politely took umbrage with Clay Mann and those fug shoes he put her in.

Here's something better: Steven Sanders sketched and drew upon a bit of my fashion expertise in a collaboration that rivals the very best of anything the Frankfurt School ever produced:

I like to call the piece Luxe Pixie with freetrade, in beautiful asskicking boots.

Worst, their high heeled sneakers. "barfing"

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    I politely took umbrage with Clay Mann and those fug shoes he put her in.

Here's something better: Steven Sanders sketched and drew upon a bit of my fashion expertise in a collaboration that rivals the very best of anything the Frankfurt School ever produced:

As good at that is, I do take umbrage that is better than the Frankfurt School. Pixie strikes back however > Frankfurt School.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Worst, their high heeled sneakers. "barfing"
    It looks like a wooden heel to me, but whatdoiknow

BANNED

I know it's not fashion forward edgy, but let's awwww at the adorableness

totes adorbzzzz!

BANNED

Those platform sneakers are fresh and fashionably innovative. You just need to look into the future, and grab a pair for yourself because those will be the next hottest things on the market.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Well Rachel has actively scanned the minds of every human on the planet (at the same time), so she can handle this. And that's Monet being bossy and a know it all, when she really can't compete. But it sounds like Wood, ie other psychics are more powerful and/or trained then Rachel (eyeroll)
    Looking forward to this last arc with Wood, bring on Guggenheim.
    I personally feel Wood is playing it smart here. To do what is explained in the preview, Rachel has to actively access each of the minds and make them invisble to their presence, effectively rewiring their perceptions. This is not just scanning but an active influence. With all the others coming off of the train and moving in different directions with different agendas this would overload her trying to maintain contact with those already in her thrall while systematically trying to contact each of the new minds entering.
    I actually appreciated that she was easily able to do the first task but knew the second would give her issues, it makes her extremely powerful but not omnipotent.
    Just my opinion though, but also highly looking forward to a new voice on the series.

Why is everyone commenting on the heeled sneakers when they're not even the worst part of that outfit ?

BANNED

I like her butterfly earings. Hope those are Damien Hirst butterflies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Why is everyone commenting on the heeled sneakers when they're not even the worst part of that outfit ?
    Did she do a spell to age herself about 10 years since the last issue of New X-men...or even her mini-series?...and more-so, did she get announced as a new member of the X-men team which is why she is being given so much attention in the preview thread for the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Did she do a spell to age herself about 10 years since the last issue of New X-men...or even her mini-series?...and more-so, did she get announced as a new member of the X-men team which is why she is being given so much attention in the preview thread for the issue?
    She gets attention for being utterly fab. You can't keep the Pixie Massive down, Marvel.