Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The A-Team theme keeps playing in my head now.
    Actually this is what was playing in mine...

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel0 View Post
    I think the "All New All Different" thing was more just teasing what the book was gonna be. There's a bleeding cool article where Rich mentions that it alludes to when the X-Men put "All New All Different" behind the title when it relaunched in the 70s. I think we're commenting on that All New All Different Avengers team; and the allusion might be because it's borrowing the "_ - Force" title from X-Men? That teaser image said May for the new Avengers team; this does too, right? Just making sure we shouldn't be expecting another All New All Different Avengers.
    All-New All Different Avengers has Charles Soule confirmed as one of the writers, at least for the FCBD special. So I think they are two separate projects.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    All-New All Different Avengers has Charles Soule confirmed as one of the writers, at least for the FCBD special. So I think they are two separate projects.
    Ah, good point. So we'll probably get another team announced soon; May solicits aren't too far off. It makes sense if Hickman isn't doing the Avengers titles during Secret Wars.

Is Meggan Braddock going to be in this?

She needs to be in this.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Isn't that because it includes an Inhuman story of his? I don't think Soule has anything to do with ANAD Avengers.

If this does turn out to be a one-off Secret Wars tie-in, people are gonna riot.

He's writing some sort of Inhumans backup.

What, no MJ? Loved Rescue, as was disappointed how Marvel abandoned her.

An all girl world? How boring. Who are they going to tell jokes about if not the men? So how did they procreate on Woman's World? Or did a Marvel Universe genocide all its men suddenly? If so, they must be really desperate by the time Battleworld comes around.
    Last edited by jackolover; 02-06-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Awesome concept, bad name. BUT a little surprised they pinched Dazzler of all people. I mean the X-verse has tons of WOC (which the Avengers-verse mostly lacks), odd that they take Dazzler??? VERY exciting news, though. Take a bow Brian Wood's X-men; you started a revolution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero;916901[U
    ]I love seeing She-Hulk up front & center, love seeing Rogue in her classic duds (she had become too miserable and I think the costume change hopefully represents a more fun Rogue).[/U] Although I think Marvel's upcoming continuity shift sounds like a mess and I always feel their books spend too much time dealing with continuity that will become obsolete in a year. I'll probably buy the first issue but I have tempered expectations.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Storm/Rogue/Jean, these three could take on the world! The all look beautiful. Great cover. Hopefully we see a cameo or some splash images of the The X-trinity!
    I hope the guys at Marvel have that much sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    One thing that kind of surprises me is that the two most heavily marketed female characters in recent times, Thor and Ms. Marvel, aren't on here.

I get that they'll just be elsewhere in Secret Wars and have their own stories, but still.
    I hope to get Thor appearances but I won't mind if she's busy somewhere fending off other Thors from taking her spot at the top.

I really hope Songbird and Diamondback show up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Dear God, have we gone 10 pages without a single complaint about the lack of Songbird?
    What? Am I invisible?

Lenny

No Songbird on the poster =(

Fantastic Member

Leaked plot synopsis!*

In 2015, a crack superhero unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Marvel Universe underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Force.

*: Not really

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    He's writing some sort of Inhumans backup.
    Either way it still sounds like they're two separate projects. This is what the FCBD site has listed for it:

Then, get ready for a look into the world that’s coming with All-New, All-Different Avengers FCBD! It’s your first taste of the all-new Marvel Universe as a blockbuster top secret Avengers creative team sets out on a new adventure that will have fans begging for more! Who will be Earth’s Mightiest Heroes when the dust settles from SECRET WARS? Find out here!
    If their intention is to use the book to give a "sneak peek" at what's coming after Civil War and unveil a new Avengers line-up, spoiling all that four months prior kind of defeats the purpose.