Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So Spider-Gwen is there and Storm, Jubilee, and Rogue look to be wearing their 90's outfits. I guess this is a team consisting of the various women in Battleworld?
    Either that or they just put up a bunch of the female heroes, as I see Rescue, adult Phoenix Jean Grey, and a powered Jubilee.

The retro outfits are interesting, but I'll reserve opinion until we find out what the deal is. (Jean as Pheonix rather than her Marvel Girl or "Jean Grey" 90's outfit? )

While I'm all for diversification, etc. This, along with "Mighty Avengers" just seems misguided - separate is not equal. Why not just raise the prominence of women in the main titles rather than have to send them off on their own apart from the boys? I can't imagine how the premise of this title won't come across as contrived, but we'll see...

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Could be quite interesting. I think it was Bleeding Cool added Snowbird, Storm, Rogue, Wasp, Aurora, Moonstone, Carol, Jubilee, Pixie & Jean Grey. Not sure if they were just going off the image or actual information. But yeah, have to wonder if this is something that will be just for the Secret Wars mess or an actual team going forward. Guess only time will tell.

An all-female Avenger team with G. Willow Wilson as a co-writer? I'm sold!

We already have an all-female X-men team. DC had an all-female team for years with Birds of Prey. As far as I'm concerned, this is overdue for Marvel and I'm glad they're finally getting around to it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This might be a weird question, but... Is this an ongoing? Or is this just for Secret Wars?

Is that Jean? Yeah!!!

Very exciting! Karolina Dean, Nico Minoru (with arm back) and Pixie are on the cover too! If they bring back Songbird and Diamondback, I'll explode!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This might be a weird question, but... Is this an ongoing? Or is this just for Secret Wars?
    I'd say it's for Secret Wars only but if it does well enough then we could see it continue past that.

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

Jorge Molina has always been great and I love the writers. This looks like a slam dunk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This is REALLY cool. And Nico Minoru being a main character is a pleasant surprise.
    .....And she's not the only "Runaway" shown on the Cover.

....Plus, let's hope for seeing some of the female members from both the AVENGERS ACADEMY & AVENGERS INITIATIVE within this Series as well.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    monica rambeau is there so I'm kinda excited but who is the person with the kinda space starry appearance.
    I'm guessing that is Singularity.

Oh cool I see Rescue in there.

"A-Force"

NO BOYS ALLOWED

Concept: great.
    Name: not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    monica rambeau is there so I'm kinda excited but who is the person with the kinda space starry appearance.
    I'm guessing she's the '"cosmically powered" new hero named Singularity' mentioned in the article, although she does look quite similar to the current Captain Universe.

Could be interesting. I like the writers involved. The name is bit unfortunate but I'll probably pick it up.