Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Hopefully Sue is in it. But will check it out.

I'm curious, but there isn't much information. I hope there's a reason in-story for why this is an all-female team. Wood's X-men made sense because they've all been friends for a long time and Fearless Defenders were supposed to be the new Valkyrior. I wonder why this team is put together (and I hope the team isn't actually that big).

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The retro outfits are interesting, but I'll reserve opinion until we find out what the deal is. (Jean as Pheonix rather than her Marvel Girl or "Jean Grey" 90's outfit? )

While I'm all for diversification, etc. This, along with "Mighty Avengers" just seems misguided - separate is not equal. Why not just raise the prominence of women in the main titles rather than have to send them off on their own apart from the boys? I can't imagine how the premise of this title won't come across as contrived, but we'll see...
    THEY JUST MADE THIS A MAIN TITLE BY ANNOUNCING IT ON THE VIEW!!!!

This is gonna sell very well!

Man, why did they have to kill off Shuri right before announcing this. She should be on this team.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yeah, come to think of it, the lack of Sue is odd. But then we were told that Marvel was no longer able to use the F4 in promo images... but then there are eight mutants, and ten characters that have been heavily involved with the X-Men in the past.

So maybe she's just not in this team.

The name is off, but I am actually so excited for this.

Also, Black Cat should be here before *euch* Pixie!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So Spider-Gwen is there and Storm, Jubilee, and Rogue look to be wearing their 90's outfits. I guess this is a team consisting of the various women in Battleworld?
    Storm is not wearing her 90s outfit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    I'm guessing she's the '"cosmically powered" new hero named Singularity' mentioned in the article, although she does look quite similar to the current Captain Universe.
    .....And if you've been reading Hickman's AVENGERS Series, you would've understood why.

Seems interesting. Just hope that it doesn't end up like Fearless Defenders and X-Men and end up lacking a direction.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm is not wearing her 90s outfit.
    Rescue is also not in simple business attire. I think Cheung just drew them in what he liked best, though, we've seen snippets of a cover with Storm and Jubilee in their current costumes as well.

God, I am excited. Only way to kill my excitement is if Marvel kills Songbird before she gets on this team!

mattgoldey

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm curious, but there isn't much information. I hope there's a reason in-story for why this is an all-female team. Wood's X-men made sense because they've all been friends for a long time and Fearless Defenders were supposed to be the new Valkyrior. I wonder why this team is put together (and I hope the team isn't actually that big).
    Why do they need an in-story reason for it being all-female? There's plenty of all-male books around with no justification. White, male and heterosexual is not the 'default' setting on a human being. You don't need to justify deviation from those attributes.

Women exist -- there's your justification.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    monica rambeau is there so I'm kinda excited but who is the person with the kinda space starry appearance.
    My mind immediately jumped to Captain Universe but that isn't a proper match. We " may " have gotten a big spoiler here though. Look ahead at the April Black Vortex solicits, the covers and the text previews. Cyclops #12, Legendary Star-Lord #11 and Guardians Of The Galaxy & X-Men: The Black Vortex Omega #1 in particular and the cover art for the last especially, then cross-reference which one matches up there and is missing from this A-Force shot.
    http://www.newsarama.com/23255-marve...citations.html
    I make love, you make me sick.

its like ww get the fearless defenders back with a cool line up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Ah perhaps this is the project Wilson teased after she was done with her arc on X-Men. It looks interesting so I'll wait to see how the preview looks plus more team details.
    Wilson teased another book containing the same cast as the current all female X-team. This title looks like it'll probably be a mini, though it hasn't been clarified that if it's an ongoing or a mini.

BANNED

I'm so happy to see a 90s Rogue because that means she has flight and superstrength and Jean Grey too.

Storm/Rogue/Jean oh yeah!

I also hope to see a Storm and Scarlet Witch talking each other.

Makes me wanna sing: Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars right now.