Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N7 Joseph Shepard View Post
    I for one am glad her book is done with. I absolutely hated the title and dropped it after its 2nd ark and never looked back. Some ppl have told me it's gotten better but I still have such a bad taste from it that I just lost interest. Maybe now they can give it a refresh and start again...doubt I'll pick up a new#1 but will see.
    Sorry to hear that. The last Change fixed a lot of the Problems the title had. I am hoping they start her book new with the current writers.
    And even if you did not like the book, you got your Avatar from it. That should count for something^^

Don't sweat. Is obvious than with a tv under developtment, DC will launch a new number one with a feeling more similar to the TV show. Maybe, as others had said, she will be Batgirlized.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Don't sweat. Is obvious than with a tv under developtment, DC will launch a new number one with a feeling more similar to the TV show. Maybe, as others had said, she will be Batgirlized.
    they didn't make this with Flash. maybe because they can't do digital comics because it's CBS.

the problem is that legion doesn't has a on-going and use it to make her go old will feel weird.

Fantastic Member

I don't want her anywhere near the Legion until DC works out what they want to do with that IP. Clearly they haven't got a clue right now, and even Legion fanboy Jeff Lemire doesn't seem to be having any luck making them interesting. I'd much rather have Supergirl's book Batgirled/Graysoned. That said, Perkins, Johnson and Lupacchino were already doing that, the only thing absent was a costume change, something they actually did have, they just didn't follow through with. Next time round, give her a new costume at issue #1. Preferably one that covers her legs.

I'd like to see Perkins return to the book at least. She seems like a legitimately good find for DC, along with current Catwoman writer Genevieve Valentine, and they should give her more work.

BANNED

Makes you wonder if Pre Crisis Kara will be the one to survive CONVERGENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    You can't keep a good Superman fan down.

Glad to see you back, Lex!
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    You can't keep a good Superman fan down.

Glad to see you back, Lex!
    Thanks. Good to be back

Thanks. Good to be back
    There's a thread here about the trunks that requires your attention. Report to duty immediately.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    There's a thread here about the trunks that requires your attention. Report to duty immediately.
    LOL, I'm afraid to. May get Phantom Zone permanently with that one.

I sure as hell hope not. The last thing they need to do post-Convergence is some dumb mishmash of characters from other realities on the main Earth. I am however hoping there's one new, separate world where characters of defunct continuities live together in an almost paradise-like setting. The paradise dimension done right, in other words. Any of these characters on the main Earth or even worse replacing that continuity's proper character would be horrible though.

I am wondering though if some sort of Paradox regarding Earth 1's Supergirl's death maybe forces Earth-0 Supergirl to leave or something, and the Legion take her to the future to protect her or something.

BANNED

maybe Linda Danvers, that is very possible

Thanks. Good to be back
    glad your back too, I never say I miss anyone, BUT.... I was aware you were not around.