Super Moderator

Default New "Agents of SHIELD" Trailer Teases What They Become

With "Agents of SHIELD" on the brink of an Inhuman invasion, ABC's new trailer hints at new powers and new conflicts.

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

Among other things, the trailer reveals that Mac -- presumed dead by many in the mid-season finale -- is alive.
    Er, what? No one presumed that. He was shown alive as Coulson helped him walk at the end of the finale.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    Er, what? No one presumed that. He was shown alive as Coulson helped him walk at the end of the finale.
    Yeah, pretty sure they confused him for Tripp. Which is embarrassing, kinda.

Thank you, thought I'd gone crazy for a second.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure they confused him for Tripp. Which is embarrassing, kinda.
    Ah well they treat their black dudes as replaceable in this show anyway with thier limited character d an easy mistake to make.

Fantastic Member

To be fair, the article says "many characters" assumed Mac to be dead in the mid-season finale, which is probably true. So, I don't think this is a case of getting their African American actors mixed up. Or maybe I'm being overly charitable.

Really looking forward to this. But I worry that the show won't have the budget to show what Quake/Daisy/Skye can really do. The exploding light is fine, but shouldn't the ground be shaking uncontrollably when she gets emotional?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunN View Post
    To be fair, the article says "many characters" assumed Mac to be dead in the mid-season finale, which is probably true. So, I don't think this is a case of getting their African American actors mixed up. Or maybe I'm being overly charitable.

Really looking forward to this. But I worry that the show won't have the budget to show what Quake/Daisy/Skye can really do. The exploding light is fine, but shouldn't the ground be shaking uncontrollably when she gets emotional?
    I think you have severely underestimated this show's budget. Most of the action scenes from this season look like stuff straight out of big budget action films.