Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Baccarin, Schilling Among Reported Candidates for "Deadpool" Female Lead

"Firefly" alum Morena Baccarin and "Orange is the New Black" star Taylor Schilling are said to be on the short list for a role in "Deadpool."

Full article here.

while she is undoubtedly pretty, Morena Baccarins' abnormally long neck disturbs me

wonder which character it could be? Shiklah? Siryn? Copycat? Someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Brer View Post
    while she is undoubtedly pretty, Morena Baccarins' abnormally long neck disturbs me
    Her long, elegant neck is one of her most attractive features. Oh, the things I...

ANYWAY, that neck was perfect in her role in the 'V' remake. More on topic, though, I want her in all the roles, but I'm really curious as to this character all these fine actresses are being considered for. Doubt it'd be Siryn, but Copycat or some other, heretofore un-celebrated/new character is probably a good bet.

Id love it if they could adapt the merc with a mouth maxi series. Timetravel alternate deminsions zombies it would be fantastic.

All right not bad choices not bad at all.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brer View Post
    I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of: Audrey Hepburn. Like MindTricked, I think she looks elegant.

Copycat or Domino. Maaaaaybe Death if Fox has rights to her.

I don't see Shiklah being in the film.. or any film, really. And none of these actresses strike me as a Siryn either.

All-New Member

Maybe Zoe?

zoe.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by longshot3 View Post
    wonder which character it could be? Shiklah? Siryn? Copycat? Someone else?
    Bea Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by majki View Post
    Maybe Zoe?

zoe.jpg
    Nice call. Bit of a wild card, but Zoe could definitely be a possibility.

Fairly nice assemblage of actors, testing for this/these roles.

No matter what, bound to be people I, or my friend, know, be it from Arrow, Gotham, or any amount of other stuff.

Not sure what role it'd be, don't know all that many with Deadpool, outside of Wade, Blind Al, Bob, for the most part.

Hope it adds to the film. Quickly solidifying it all, outside lead, writers, director, release date.

Baccarin as Domino would be really, really inspired casting, and I've always wanted her to be the female lead of a big movie anyway.

Schilling is nice, but she just seems kind of boring to me. In many ways, she's one of the more forgettable cast members of Orange is the New Black, with her only saving grace is that she's the center of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Fairly nice assemblage of actors, testing for this/these roles.

No matter what, bound to be people I, or my friend, know, be it from Arrow, Gotham, or any amount of other stuff.

Not sure what role it'd be, don't know all that many with Deadpool, outside of Wade, Blind Al, Bob, for the most part.

Hope it adds to the film. Quickly solidifying it all, outside lead, writers, director, release date.
    Im not sure I am reading this right but are you saying the actress will be someone from gotham or arrow or the character. Cause deadpool is marvel not dc. Though the idea of him and harley quinn is terrifying and appealing at the same time.

All-New Member

Baccarin as Domino? Moreena is 35 years old - she might be too old for this - 2016 movie and potential sequels.