Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

How have I never seen this thread before?!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    How have I never seen this thread before?!
    Same!

Here's to hoping Midnighter ends up in a good spot post Rebirth. I'll continue loving this run until it's end.

Yeah. I'm crushed that his series got cancelled but maybe he just needs more time to build his brand up a bit. Maybe if he pops into the suicide squad book for a bit and then maybe appears on arrow or flash, he might be ready for another solo before you know it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah. I'm crushed that his series got cancelled but maybe he just needs more time to build his brand up a bit. Maybe if he pops into the suicide squad book for a bit and then maybe appears on arrow or flash, he might be ready for another solo before you know it!
    Did it get cancelled due to the relaunch or sales? The last time I took a peak the sales numbers weren't good, so I didn't think that it was long for publication. Still I am very happy that the book got a chance and Midi was well written and portrayed as the character that Ellis made him. An irreverent tough guy with a good heart, who hates bullies. A diamond in the rough. I hope that Orlando gets more work at DC. He honestly should be writing Batman.

Fantastic Member DeathFalcon182's Avatar

Some good news for all Midnighter fans, he'll show up post Rebirth.

https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...94216829468673

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Did it get cancelled due to the relaunch or sales? The last time I took a peak the sales numbers weren't good, so I didn't think that it was long for publication. Still I am very happy that the book got a chance and Midi was well written and portrayed as the character that Ellis made him. An irreverent tough guy with a good heart, who hates bullies. A diamond in the rough. I hope that Orlando gets more work at DC. He honestly should be writing Batman.
    Low floppy sales, sadly.

Good to know he'll still be around. Maybe in Suicide Squad? Hopefully with Orlando still writing. I'm not ready to give up his interpretation just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Good to know he'll still be around. Maybe in Suicide Squad? Hopefully with Orlando still writing. I'm not ready to give up his interpretation just yet.
    I think he'll be incorporated in the bat family more and more, he'll probably show up in Nightwing if Seeley or Orlando are writing that. I wish DC would put effort into pushing Wildstorm characters more.

DC really needs to play up his involvement in the Bat-Family. Suicide Squad could be great, but its not really a title I'm looking to buy. I'm really down about losing this book, I really believed in it (I'm lame, I know lol).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFalcon182 View Post
    I think he'll be incorporated in the bat family more and more, he'll probably show up in Nightwing if Seeley or Orlando are writing that. I wish DC would put effort into pushing Wildstorm characters more.
    +1

10char
    #MagnetoWasRight

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Midnighter is a bad ass & if him & Grifter could make up a new Stormwatch team it would be nice for Wildstorm fans.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Midnighter is a bad ass & if him & Grifter could make up a new Stormwatch team it would be nice for Wildstorm fans.
    I'm all about his bromance with Grayson and hopefully Nightwing. It brings him closer to the Batman family, the fans have been responding positively to it, and creatively is a natural fit as a partner to him as Midnighter was created to parody Batman. Its a twist on Batman and Robin. I love it.

I really just want Midnighter to be single and hop around the DC Universe more than interact with previous Wildstorm characters. That said I would love to The Authority back sometime.

Thank god he's still appearing after Rebirth. Although I hope it isn't as an Outlaw in Red Hood in the Outlaws. I don't want to have to buy that book

Midnighter is currently the only monthly I'm getting from DC.

I'm glad to hear that he won't be gone for good after his series is over (sniff!).

Maybe put Midnighter in JL for more exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Maybe put Midnighter in JL for more exposure.
    My idea to bring Wildstorm character into the spotlight is to heavily feature them in an event. I think they should pit them against JL in a crossover. Sorta like they did with Trinity War when they had 3 JL teams going against each other.