Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xavier Manipulated Storm into joining the x-men

In Uncanny x-men 305 storm believes xavier Manipulate her into joining the x-men or what would become the x-men from the first time they meet.

Storm and Xavier meet for the first time in x-men 117

so was Storm always a x-men but in hiding or waiting from the others until Xavier felt she was ready to join the x-men in the field?

Xavier had been keeping a eye on Storm to a certain point till giant size x-men.

Also Xavier has been know to Manipulate the x-men and has secret "X-men" or "x-men year zero" Sage, Malloy, Moria was a secret partner in the x-men the whole time,

jean had been on missions with xavier before the 05

What are your thoughts

BANNED

No.

Professor Xavier is not a villain so he wouldn't do that to Storm.

Niffleheim

RLAAMJR you sound absolutely sure.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    RLAAMJR you sound absolutely sure.
    Ahahaha.

Storm has indomitable will. And Storm would have already known if she was manipulated or not.

Niffleheim

Mine is just supposition because I cant see the X-Men cause reaching anywhere without its child soldiers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

With what we know about house of x #2 Xavier could of done this to everyone of the x-men

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    In Uncanny x-men 305 storm believes xavier Manipulate her into joining the x-men or what would become the x-men from the first time they meet.

so was Storm always a x-men but in hiding or waiting from the others until Xavier felt she was ready to join the x-men in the field?

Xavier had been keeping a eye on Storm to a certain point till giant size x-men.

Also Xavier has been know to Manipulate the x-men and has secret "X-men" or "x-men year zero" Sage, Malloy, Moria was a secret partner in the x-men the whole time,

What are your thoughts

It is what you understand from this panel? That she thinks Xavier manipulated her? I understand she questioned her choice to join Xavier's team in conjunction with Xavier is asking from her in this story.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

She wasn't doing zhit else with her life
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It is what you understand from this panel? That she thinks Xavier manipulated her? I understand she questioned her choice to join Xavier's team in conjunction with Xavier is asking from her in this story.
    With Moira giving Xavier all her memories from her past lives. Xavier would know who to recruit and when.

BANNED

He certainly didn't tell the truth about her being a goddess.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    absolutely correct!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    with his lying bald now snow globe head self.

This makes perfect sense since HOX #2, it was already pretty unbelieveable a simple statement of "you're not a Goddess, you are a mutant" was all she needed to believe him and join his cause while abandoning the prosperity she brought to her land and it's people.

Even in the Uncanny Origins issue she literally says the day she stole from him a song from her mother came to her and would say "not yet", then when he came to her years after it started telling her it's now okay to move on towards her destiny.

Young Ororo was in the promotional art as well, I wouldn't be surprised if this was specifically stated.

This is kinda cool I made this thread years ago and had so many crazy theories about apocalypse the summers family, time travel sage and Moira. And it all kinda came true!

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post

What are your thoughts
    I don't know. It is possible and it would have been the best time to do it, before her powers manifested and she became difficult to manipulate telepathically. Could be interesting but given that she was proably 6 or 7 at the time (Storm had advanced motor skills since a toddler) it would have been a really crappy thing to do and no different than what the shadow king tried to do. I wonder if the shadow king ever read Moira's mind.

Thats one of the big problems i see with her. If someone she doesn't want to read her mind does the x-men are in for a world of trouble.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/