Page 4 of 287 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I mentioned this in the old thread, but I think it's worth repeating. Heroes Initiative puts out these cool books that collect approximately 100 donated sketch covers artists draw on. There's one for Spider-Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, the Avengers, and the FF. The covers are then sold at auction, and all proceeds got to the charity, which does a great job supporting comic creators in need. More covers and info here:

http://www.heroinitiative.org/newsde...ur+100+Project

I bought the Wolverine and the Avengers, and I take them to cons to get artists to sign them, as it usually easier than digging out the issues and hauling them around. Here's one by Chris Bachalo.

BANNED

And now you have me wanting Bachalo on Fantastic Four.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    And now you have me wanting Bachalo on Fantastic Four.
    O_O

I'll have to think on that. He's very stylized.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    O_O

Which would compliment the teams powers perfectly.
    Look at that Reed and picture him contorting like crazy.
    Torch zooming around like wildfire!
    The Thing looking like the earth quakes when he walks.
    and I bet he'd pull off some interesting force fields and tricks with Sue.

I need this in my life! lol

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

WOW! I love the look! Ben and Johnny Look AWESOME!

Reed also looks cooler than ever

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

O_O

Yeah, not liking what he did with Sue's legs. They're way out of proportion to her body. Maybe he confused her powers with Reed's.

Look at that Reed and picture him contorting like crazy.
    Sold on that point alone.

I love when artists have him stretch a part of his body - usually neck - for seemingly no other reason than to remind us he can stretch (vs. some artists who do seem to forget).
    I don't want to see him full-Plastic Man 24/7 but that cover is just about perfect for Reed.

BANNED

Interesting. Well, I don't think Bachalo has actually done an FF book, has he?

Here's another artist that hasn't done the FF either, Gabriel Hardman

Or Carmine di Gianclomerieo.

And some old school awesome Alan Davis!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Oh, I definitely like the Alan Davis one the best! Thanks for posting these!

BANNED

Carmine di Gianclomerieo's Reed is AWESOME!

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

I was happy to see Johnny acknowledge Lyra as the love of his life in issue #3. I'd really like to see him continue his maturation process by returning into a steady relationship with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oh, I definitely like the Alan Davis one the best! Thanks for posting these!
    Somehow, I knew you would. It is gorgeous. Looking at it, I wish Alan Davis were doing the new Inhumans book.

Carmine di Gianclomerieo's Reed is AWESOME!
    I think that cover has the best composition and design.

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    I was happy to see Johnny acknowledge Lyra as the love of his life in issue #3. I'd really like to see him continue his maturation process by returning into a steady relationship with her.
    Didn't something bad happen to Lyra in Secret Invasion?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Didn't something bad happen to Lyra in Secret Invasion?
    Lyja (not Lyra; that is the future daughter of Hulk and Thundra) was sought by Veranke to infiltrate the FF. She enter the Baxter Building posing as a tourist, changed into Sue to gain access to the FF HQ (while Sue was incapacitated by the Skrulls), opened the portal to the Negative Zone, and reunited with Johnny to whom she confessed Veranke's plans. she ultimately decided to stay in the N-Zone to "find her true self". After that she appeared as one of several superheroines collected… er, preemptively rescued by the Collector from cosmic entity Enmity's superheroine-assassinating agent Unum in She-Hulk: Cosmic Collision, a group that included Sue, She-Hulk, and fellow Skrull Jazinda.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

By the way, in case you missed it, last month's C2E2 Marvel Unlimited panel had this news about the FF:
    Switching over to "Fantastic Four," Robinson said artist Leonard Kirk was doing a fantastic job on the series. The person pulling the strings of Fantastic Four's downfall will continue to throw iterations of the Frightful Four. Included in that group is a new Bulldozer, whom Robinson revealed is the daughter of the original Bulldozer. "I wanted to put a female character in, because the Frightful Four always has one," said Robinson. "It was fun to have this rebellious little girl who still says, 'Yes, sir!' only to the Wizard."

"Fantastic Four" #5 puts the Four on trial and will be an oversized issue with courtroom scenes by Leonard Kirk and a host of guest artists on flashback pages: Chris Samnee, Mike Allred, Jerry Ordway, Jim Starlin, Paul Rivoche, Phil Jimenez, and June Brigman, who draws a six-page sequence about the Future Foundation. Robinson called it a "real feast for the eye."
    And here is the FF/Invader crossover:
    Jim Hammond will be further integrated into the Marvel Universe, with Robinson doing his best to give him a bigger role. Jim Hammond will become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it will also tie into his "Fantastic Four" work a bit, leading to a larger crossover. Hammond will be in charge of the Playground, which is Camp Hammond. The Future Foundation kids will be brought there to be studied as Hammond tries to find the key to his own humanity. The first element of crossover arrives in "Fantastic Four" #5.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I am really looking forward to that F4 #5 issue - June Brigman doing a section about the Future Foundation sounds great! Plus Samnee and Allred and Starlin!