Page 111 of 287 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4303
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I have a question for Fantastic Four fans. Have the F4 ever used the sonic blaster in any of their adventures? Spider-Man has borrowed it multiple times in his fights against symbiote villains, but have the Fantastic Four ever used it for other things?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Dan Slott might be leaving Spiderman soon, what if he's finally going to write the Fantastic Four.
    If he is, Dan still wouldn't be too far from the Wall-crawler; since Spider-Man is one of the F4 Allies and even a member (more or less) at one time.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I have a question for Fantastic Four fans. Have the F4 ever used the sonic blaster in any of their adventures? Spider-Man has borrowed it multiple times in his fights against symbiote villains, but have the Fantastic Four ever used it for other things?
    Can't recall if they used it in other adventures... but Reed pulled it out specifically when he discovered Peter's black suit was a symbiote. That is the only instance I can remember where Reed used it -- and then Peter would borrow it after that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Dan Slott might be leaving Spiderman soon, what if he's finally going to write the Fantastic Four.
    Dan's said repeatedly that he will never stop writing Spider-Man, though that can mean up to any number of things.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    If he is, Dan still wouldn't be too far from the Wall-crawler; since Spider-Man is one of the F4 Allies and even a member (more or less) at one time.
    He'd also be back with Silver Surfer, since Norrin is another FF ally.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Dan's said repeatedly that he will never stop writing Spider-Man, though that can mean up to any number of things.
    I thought he he was hinting it when he did the countdown to 700.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    him saying that means nothing. if Marvel wants him gone, he goes.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

god i can only dream with a good fox movie that will make a comeback to the comics..... since the dr doom movie may be good, if they make a new f4 god i hope is good so the comic will come back
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So Mathew Vaughn for overseeing a Fantastic Four movie... yay or nay? I think going by the Kingsman films he could do a better job than most could, and it's nice he has the true fans in mind foremost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So Mathew Vaughn for overseeing a Fantastic Four movie... yay or nay? I think going by the Kingsman films he could do a better job than most could, and it's nice he has the true fans in mind foremost.
    better to have him than marvel disney.

if many think marvel movies are too watered down, marvel will run further with that narrative and it will be bad for F4 considering f4 has a lot of dark, tragic ans serious elements to it, from ben coming to terms to what he is , to dr doom....The original darth vader.

Vaughn will be a far better choice than giving the rights to marvel. I think if marvel ever gets the right to f4, all marvel will see is merchandising especially because F4 is about family like the incredibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I'm not enthused as I stand by the rights needing to return to Marvel. Also, his specialty is grounded films and the Fantastic Four need to be the opposite of grounded. Him being a producer on Fant4stic also doesn't give me any confidence.

I will only watch another Fantastic Four film if it's back with Marvel. I refuse to go and be disappointed with a fourth FOX attempt.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm not enthused as I stand by the rights needing to return to Marvel. Also, his specialty is grounded films and the Fantastic Four need to be the opposite of grounded. Him being a producer on Fant4stic also doesn't give me any confidence.

I will only watch another Fantastic Four film if it's back with Marvel. I refuse to go and be disappointed with a fourth FOX attempt.
    Took the words out of my mouth. Matthew is a good filmmaker but I refuse to trust Fox after one too many failed attempts.

Alex Ross seemed to have posted a preliminary sketch of Reed and Sue in FF costumes that we've never seen before. He also promptly deleted his post from insta.

Wish I could find it again.

Just saw it on Reddit, here you go.

So that effectively confirms Two In One is a mini and FF are back early next year!

That's the one! But I refuse to get my hopes up again...

I wonder how the uniforms are colored and I love the way he draws Reed and Sue.
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-20-2017 at 04:23 PM.