Page 246 of 287 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Some interesting ideas here, Franklin with Miles could be fun, I like the idea of Kamala and Reed to.

A few additions though, I'd love to see Ben meet Amadeus (a Hulk he wouldn't have to fight, even if he is weaker!), Sue and Nadia would be a fun meeting too

Cheers.

James.
    Ben and Amadeus met (and fought) in Moon Girl's book

I think the fight ended in a tie.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It’s Clobberin’ Time! CM Punk Needs To Play The Thing In The MCU

https://www.cbr.com/cm-punk-fantasti...ing-ben-grimm/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Marvel 2-in-One preview is up:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-two-in-one-10/

It's leaving me with more questions than answers as that seems to be 100% our Sue.
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-21-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Could be time travel involved.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, she said something hadn't happened for Johnny and Ben yet. Doesn't seem like Ben is even aware of her presence, which explains why in FF #1 Johnny was sure they were alive and Ben still thought they were dead. I'm not sure it's time travel though, because it needs to be before FF #2.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Ben and Amadeus met (and fought) in Moon Girl's book

I think the fight ended in a tie.
    I didn't realise (I don't read MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR regularly) but that's cool. Thanks for the scan too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I have a few:

• Franklin babysits Kobik. Franklin basically meets a sentient cosmic cube which reminds him a lot about himself, seeing how he used to dish out retcons like candy back in the day.
    • Franklin meets Hope Summers. Not asking for any relationship from the two, but I want him to start interacting with more mutants because he is a mutant.
    • Val and Dr. Strange. It's a weird one, but I want to see Val try to scientifically rationalize magic only to find it impossible to do and decides to learn it.
    • Girl's Night Out with Val, Nadia, Moon Girl, Honey Badger, Onome, and more. I honestly want to see a group of girls with differing definitions of fun go out and have the time of their lives.
    • Fantastic Four vs. Mr. Sinister. Sinister wants to add Franklin to his list of people he wants for his ultimate superhuman.
    • Fantastic Four catches up on old times with Carol and Tony and slaps them for creating that mess known as Civil War II.
    The FF is a cohessive family and others come to their dinner table... not so much the other way. And I like it better that way. Occasionally Peter Parker would come around and he and Johnny are the same age and have a connection, but other than an occasional appearance, the last thing I need is for Reed or Ben to get involved with the sulking storylines of the X-men or the poltical upheaval of the Avengers...

Ms Marvel? Maybe Franklin could find an alternate universe for her to play in..

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    The FF is a cohessive family and others come to their dinner table... not so much the other way. And I like it better that way. Occasionally Peter Parker would come around and he and Johnny are the same age and have a connection, but other than an occasional appearance, the last thing I need is for Reed or Ben to get involved with the sulking storylines of the X-men or the poltical upheaval of the Avengers...

Ms Marvel? Maybe Franklin could find an alternate universe for her to play in..
    The Fantastic Four should guest appear together and individually in other books. Cameo's are fun and can also generate new fans, something that the team is in need of. The most popular and most pushed characters cameo often and the same should happen with the Fantastic Four. There are many different and interesting interactions that can come from guest appearances, plus putting an FF member in an unfamiliar scenario has great story potential.

The FF should have a presence in the MU outside if their book. They should be in the level of the Avengers and X-Men whose members guest appear often.

Some more team-ups I want:

Johnny, Peter, and Bobby - The original Marvel teens (which we might even get in FF #3)

The Fantastic Four and the Guardians of the Galaxy - Only Ben has really interacted with the GotG, the entire team should.

Sue and Scarlet Witch - Like I said in her appreciation thread they both have Agatha in common and it would be interesting to see how Sue deals with magic

Johnny and Daken -
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-22-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Looking through some books on the shelves and I came across this:
    Marvel Comics Index: Fantastic Four (Marvel Comics Index Vol. 1 No. 4) (1977)
    51wZIPLTp4L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    I had forgotten all about this.
    I used to look through this for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It's on my wall. That Steranko cover is such a wonder!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It's a fine piece of work on both the cover and the insides. I miss the items we used to see that seemed more attached to the comic series than a lot of the stuff we see now for toys and such. I suppose that with the internet and wikis, this type of thing has lost its necessity.

But still, a fine book.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The Fantastic Four should guest appear together and individually in other books. Cameo's are fun and can also generate new fans, something that the team is in need of. The most popular and most pushed characters cameo often and the same should happen with the Fantastic Four. There are many different and interesting interactions that can come from guest appearances, plus putting an FF member in an unfamiliar scenario has great story potential.

The FF should have a presence in the MU outside if their book. They should be in the level of the Avengers and X-Men whose members guest appear often.

Some more team-ups I want:

Johnny, Peter, and Bobby - The original Marvel teens (which we might even get in FF #3)

The Fantastic Four and the Guardians of the Galaxy - Only Ben has really interacted with the GotG, the entire team should.

Sue and Scarlet Witch - Like I said in her appreciation thread they both have Agatha in common and it would be interesting to see how Sue deals with magic

Johnny and Daken -
    Daken died in Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Daken died in Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer.
    Death is an incredibly inefficient method of getting rid of superhero comic book characters.

Me too! Lots of interesting speculation about the FF aging, being "mature" individuals. As in 'older'. Ha!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Death is an incredibly inefficient method of getting rid of superhero comic book characters.
    ROFL!! Moy Bein!