Page 76 of 287 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post
    I'm looking for an old FF image/panel that I don't know which book I saw it from....I think I read it in a school library a long time ago as a kid...

I think the artist was John Buscema from my recollection and it was the original FF toasting with champange saying something like "To the Fantastic Four...after so many years we're still together" or something like that...

Any idea which issue it was from? or if someone has a scan?
    Hmmm. I don't remember anything like that, especially not back in the John Buscema days. I'll give it some thought, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post
    I'm looking for an old FF image/panel that I don't know which book I saw it from....I think I read it in a school library a long time ago as a kid...

I think the artist was John Buscema from my recollection and it was the original FF toasting with champange saying something like "To the Fantastic Four...after so many years we're still together" or something like that...

Any idea which issue it was from? or if someone has a scan?
    Is this it?
    ff201.jpg
    Fantastic Four #201 DEC 1978.
    Written by Marv Wolfman -- Art by Keith Pollard and Joe Sinnott.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

With Marvel giving Christopher Priest the chance to write a Inhuman Royal Family mini set just after Black Bolt underwent Terrigenesis, and which will ultimately include their exile and journey to Manhattan, are you guys hopeful we'll see a cameo of the FF?

Priest Returns to Marvel to Tell the Definitive Origin of the Inhumans

CBR: What’s life like for Black Bolt and the Inhumans of Attilan when “Once and Future Kings” begins? Is this story set during the rule of the despotic king, the Unspoken? Is he sort of the central antagonist of your tale?

Christopher Priest:
    “The Unspoken” was never a despotic king. He was, in fact, The Good King. The theme of “OAFK” is communication, as the plot revolves around a series of miscommunications and wrong impressions in an operatic if not quite Shakespearean comic tragedy construction.

A young Black Bolt challenges the Good King’s thinking as regards to the semi-slavery imposed upon the Alpha Primitives. In so doing, and quite without realizing it, Black Bolt literally infects the Good King’s conscience to the point where The Good King begins to reevaluate his posture toward the Alphas if not the entirety of the Attilan caste system.

This ends up setting off a chain of events that leads to Black Bolt, Medusa and Maximus fleeing Attilan, with the help of a new friend, and taking refuge in the far away mythical land of Manhattan.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Have you been reading Infamous Iron Man? Seems like Victor is trying to round up all the Fantastic Four villains and turn them over to the authorities. Diablo was an easy catch but the Wizard wasn't as much as a pushover and got the better of Victor. He had updated his antigrav discs to repel basic sorcery.
    .....And you can see what's Victor's planning to do to some of them within the Preview Pages of INFAMOUS IRON MAN #7.

.....Also among Next Week's Releases is MOON GIRL & DEVIL DINOSAUR #18.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Hey, Faithful Fantastic Four Fans! Our quarrelsome quartet is featured not once, but twice in this week's Line It Is Drawn: Classic Comic Book Covers…One Moment Later! The theme is, "Pick a famous comic book cover and our artists will draw what happened “one moment later” on that cover!" So out of the 600+ FF covers these made it, and their one moment later counterparts.

Fantastic Four #4

Fantastic Four #243

See the article for the covers!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

it seems they may come back !

we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    it seems they may come back !

I wouldn't hold my breath. The last time I got my hopes up I was seriously disappointed.

Also it could be written by Bendis..... yikes.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. The last time I got my hopes up I was seriously disappointed.

Oh my, better keep them lost building universes.
    I mean Bendis...
    Bendis.
    Bendis writes Comics.
    Bendis.
    Yes, Bendis.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Oh One-Above-All, have mercy upon us...

brbr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    Oh One-Above-All, have mercy upon us...

brbr.jpg

I'd rather the break last longer than have Bendis helm the book.

Bendis written FF:

• Reed and Sue divorce
    • Makes Sue a bitch and bland
    • Johnny is bland
    • Ben is a mean asshole and bland
    • Reed is replaced by a new Bendis-created, bland pet character
    • Everyone is out of character
    • They'd never leave earth
    • Pet character takes over as lead of the book, everyone else is supporting cast

Also, a part of me doesn't want them back yet. I want more people to really start missing them and for their return to be only about them, if that makes sense. If they return with this Marvel legacy thing, it may be drowned out by all those other characters coming back (after being gone barely several months for some....).
    Last edited by Crimz; 04-23-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Fantastic Member

Bendis written FF:

• Reed and Sue divorce
    • Johnny is bland
    • Pet character takes over as lead of the book, everyone else is supporting cast

Also, a part of me doesn't want them back yet. I want more people to really start missing them and for their return to be only about them, if that makes sense. If they return with this Marvel legacy thing, it may be drowned out by all those other characters coming back (after being gone barely several months for some....).
    To be fair, Bendis actually does write a good Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    To be fair, Bendis actually does write a good Ben.
    I find his Ben a bit more mean-spirited than I would like, but other than that he's ok. But he can't write the others at all and he's terrible with cosmic/dimensional stuff that's core to the FF.

Bendis written FF:

• Reed and Sue divorce
    • Johnny is bland

You forgot Sue going nuts because she lost her baby girl years ago and when someone tells him they had Franklin save her and it's Val he just gives a blank look and continues writing Sue going nuts for losing baby girl.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i think theres good people working on the resurrxion new books, maybe one of them can bring the f4 nostalgia again
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

It'd be cool if Hickman returned with a new F4 book.