Page 193 of 287 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4303
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

There is also a FF Hardcover and TPB.

MARVEL KNIGHTS FANTASTIC FOUR BY MORRISON & LEE: 1234 TPB
    Written by GRANT MORRISON
    Penciled by JAE LEE & MANUEL GUTIERREZ
    Cover by JAE LEE
    Reed Richards. Sue Richards. Benjamin Grimm. Johnny Storm. They rocketed into outer space aboard an experimental starship, the first humans to attempt interstellar travel. But a freak encounter with cosmic radiation altered their lives forever, granting each amazing abilities! Now, Marvel’s First Family finds its members divided — their unique powers stretched to the absolute limit, their time-tested resolve pushed to the point of breaking. Each chapter of this quintessential collection focuses on one member of the cosmic quartet as the team’s greatest foes band together in an all-out assault on the FF! Plus: In Grant Morrison’s only other Marvel Knights story, super-spy Nick Fury is targeted for death! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR: 1234 #1-4 and material from MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT #2.
    120 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91404-2

FANTASTIC FOUR BY WAID & WIERINGO OMNIBUS HC
    Written by MARK WAID & KARL KESEL
    Penciled by MIKE WIERINGO, MARK BUCKINGHAM, CASEY JONES, HOWARD PORTER, PAUL SMITH & PACO MEDINA
    Cover by MIKE WIERINGO
    Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo deliver some of the most daring and humorous adventures the Fantastic Four have ever seen! Giant bugs! Living equations! Johnny Storm, C.E.O.! Exploding unstable molecules! The secret behind the Yancy Street Gang! And Doctor Doom’s plans are truly unthinkable! Victor will push the FF beyond their limits — and when his actions lead to the death of one of their own, they’ll storm the gates of Heaven to save their beloved teammate! Plus: Spider-Man and the Human Torch take on Hydro-Man! But with the Fantastic Four’s reputation in tatters, is associating with a misunderstood wall-crawler really wise? And when Manhattan finds itself surrounded by a fleet of miles-high alien spacecraft, it’s time for the Fantastic Four to do what they do best! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) #60-70, #500-524 and #500 DIRECTOR’S CUT.
    896 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91382-3
    Trim size: oversized
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    It's 56 pages, so that justifies it I would say.
    I didn't see that it had that many pages, I'm not so upset about the price. Still wish it was a dollar cheaper...

In the solicits for FF it says

A life-changing decision by the Thing! A momentous declaration by the Human Torch!
    I wonder what it could be and if it has something to do with the future of Marvel 2-in-One.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I didn't see that it had that many pages, I'm not so upset about the price. Still wish it was a dollar cheaper...
    I was concerned when you mentioned the price, so I had to check the page count. I'm glad it's not a full on cash grab.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There is also a FF Hardcover and TPB.

MARVEL KNIGHTS FANTASTIC FOUR BY MORRISON & LEE: 1234 TPB
    Written by GRANT MORRISON
    Penciled by JAE LEE & MANUEL GUTIERREZ
    Cover by JAE LEE
    Reed Richards. Sue Richards. Benjamin Grimm. Johnny Storm. They rocketed into outer space aboard an experimental starship, the first humans to attempt interstellar travel. But a freak encounter with cosmic radiation altered their lives forever, granting each amazing abilities! Now, Marvel’s First Family finds its members divided — their unique powers stretched to the absolute limit, their time-tested resolve pushed to the point of breaking. Each chapter of this quintessential collection focuses on one member of the cosmic quartet as the team’s greatest foes band together in an all-out assault on the FF! Plus: In Grant Morrison’s only other Marvel Knights story, super-spy Nick Fury is targeted for death! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR: 1234 #1-4 and material from MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT #2.
    120 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91404-2

FANTASTIC FOUR BY WAID & WIERINGO OMNIBUS HC
    Written by MARK WAID & KARL KESEL
    Penciled by MIKE WIERINGO, MARK BUCKINGHAM, CASEY JONES, HOWARD PORTER, PAUL SMITH & PACO MEDINA
    Cover by MIKE WIERINGO
    Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo deliver some of the most daring and humorous adventures the Fantastic Four have ever seen! Giant bugs! Living equations! Johnny Storm, C.E.O.! Exploding unstable molecules! The secret behind the Yancy Street Gang! And Doctor Doom’s plans are truly unthinkable! Victor will push the FF beyond their limits — and when his actions lead to the death of one of their own, they’ll storm the gates of Heaven to save their beloved teammate! Plus: Spider-Man and the Human Torch take on Hydro-Man! But with the Fantastic Four’s reputation in tatters, is associating with a misunderstood wall-crawler really wise? And when Manhattan finds itself surrounded by a fleet of miles-high alien spacecraft, it’s time for the Fantastic Four to do what they do best! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) #60-70, #500-524 and #500 DIRECTOR’S CUT.
    896 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91382-3
    Trim size: oversized
    I have the Waid/Wieringo collections already. Some of my favorites. How's the 1234 story? Worth picking up? (I don't see in on Marvel Unlimited yet to check it out)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

In the solicits for FF it says

I wonder what it could be and if it has something to do with the future of Marvel 2-in-One.
    Johnny's could be Avengers related, as he inherited Reed's patents and has been funding them. I can see him wanting to do double duty and reassembling some sort of Unity Squad team. As for Ben, he's been with the GOTG and SHIELD. I wonder if his relates to either of those? Or maybe, after spending time off world, he's missed Alicia so much, he pops the question.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

In anticipation of Fantastic Four #1:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I have the Waid/Wieringo collections already. Some of my favorites. How's the 1234 story? Worth picking up? (I don't see in on Marvel Unlimited yet to check it out)
    I thought Morrison had an interesting take on the world of the Fantastic Four. IIRC there's a good scene between Susan and Alicia where she talks about her relationship with Reed. The art by Jae Lee was very memorable and IIRC it was displayed at a museum for illustrative art.

The art looks great. I might check 1234 out, yet another comic to add to the ever growing list!

Franklin and Valeria cameo 1 page in Lowjack 4
    Last edited by juan678; 05-30-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Incredible Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Franklin and Valeria cameo 1 page in Lowjack 4
    That's LockJaw

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Oh now it makes sense....
    I wonder if there is some crazy auto-correct on the spelling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I thought Morrison had an interesting take on the world of the Fantastic Four. IIRC there's a good scene between Susan and Alicia where she talks about her relationship with Reed.
    I'm not sure if we are allowed to talk about those pages here, given that the moderation decided that this topic is off-limits in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    How cool!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    I'm not sure if we are allowed to talk about those pages here, given that the moderation decided that this topic is off-limits in this thread.

What's sure is that this scene is about Reed and Sue and how much she feels invisible sometimes.

I love FF 1234 because Jae Lee is truly amazing in this book. And Morrison is so clever about the FF. Btw I think he answers very well to your everlasting questions. I can't see anything to add to his take on Sue in this non canon great book. If you have read it you know for sure that all that Morrison is telling has already been said in other threads - and IIRC not by you.

So I won't mind saying altogether that I love this page and that dialog and that the discussion is closed for me here.
    Last edited by Abe; 05-30-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !