Page 239 of 287 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4303

BANNED

AKA Dan's way of apologising for treating Peter and MJ like s*it in Spider-Man

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Finally!

A Latverian reception? Doom will host it?

Will Ben's Jewish buddies like Kitty Pryde, Walter Langkowski and others be in attendance? Other FF members? Will we see flashbacks of his aborted wedding to Debbie Green?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

As I mentioned last month when I met Dan, he said 650 would be a big one and mentioned a big name he's never worked with is on one of the stories so I assume Hughes is that guy which I love.

Not a fan of kuder and his creepy teethy art and the fact he's doing the 2nd arc, Sara is done after #4 then and would have preferred Marquez or Asrar to replace but I guess he's on Uncanny.

Why does Alicia have long red hair on that cover, when issue 1's interiors showed her with short blonde hair?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

is the hulk invited to the wedding?

Even if he is, I doubt he'd attend, as Bruce Banner being alive is supposed to be a secret. Yeah, we know the F4 will know as he's due to appear next issue. The Avengers know, or at least the old No Surrender team does. The Champions might know as well because Viv will have had to be told how Vision got hurt and Nadia was still an Avenger at the time (though I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping it secret from Amadeus). But the general public outside the superhero community? His return is just rumours to them.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And Lyja gatecrashes the whole shebang in disguise, wistfully recalling her own wedding to Johnny posing as Alicia.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And Lyja gatecrashes the whole shebang in disguise, wistfully recalling her own wedding to Johnny posing as Alicia.
    I really want Lyja back though.

779D73F8-528B-4D89-825F-9118FBA3BF71.jpg

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

You'd think Reed could whip up a Skrull detector by now. Intrigued by the inclusion of Latveria in this. But it would be nice if Slott has picked up on the recent developments with Ben and Victor. He was trying to make up for past hostilities by gifting Ben with that condo in Europe and working to keep Johnny and Ben out of trouble in MTIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    You'd think Reed could whip up a Skrull detector by now. Intrigued by the inclusion of Latveria in this. But it would be nice if Slott has picked up on the recent developments with Ben and Victor. He was trying to make up for past hostilities by gifting Ben with that condo in Europe and working to keep Johnny and Ben out of trouble in MTIO.
    Yes, Skull detector ought to be easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Never mind Reed whipping one up, given genetic structure is completely different to human, it ought to something Ben can do by sending off for a do it yourself DNA testing kit.

Indeed, it might have crossed his mind that a test might be in order before wedding, none of us want him to marry Lyja by mistake.

You do realise that Skrulls can pass for human, right? Tigra was impregnated by a Skrull she thought was Hank Pym. The kid is genetically Hank's son (and therefore Nadia's brother). So a Skrull can actually pass a DNA test.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You do realise that Skrulls can pass for human, right? Tigra was impregnated by a Skrull she thought was Hank Pym. The kid is genetically Hank's son (and therefore Nadia's brother). So a Skrull can actually pass a DNA test.
    No way.

In a sub-plot yet to be revealed some of Hank Pym’s semen had been gathered when he passed out drunk at a lap dancing establishment secretly manned by Skulls.

Easy enough then for a Skull to just store the semen in a specially created sac in relevant part of his anatomy, ready for release into Tigra at the appointed time.

By Sara Pichelli

I don't know what's going on with the comic as this looks great yet parts of the comic looks iffy. It may be the colorist, inker, or Sara might not be getting enough time.

Whatever it is it's preventing the art from being the best it can be, as Pichelli's art is usually amazing.
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-15-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!