Page 149 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4303

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes any good? It's one of the post 2000 superhero cartoons I never got into.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    Lunella's an annoying little **** though. But eh, I never liked shows starring kids as a lad, so I may be the exception. Smarty Pants always annoyed the hell out of me. I always liked the grown-ups better.
    It's tough to argue that Lunella's not a ALS, but so's Valeria. It's part of the persona.

Moon Girl does do good numbers in the Scholastic market I hear which is great. I'm not reading MG except for this current arc. I tried the Timely reprint, but it didn't click with me. No great loss on my part though. I'm certainly OK with books I don't read being a success. Where I want to see Marvel go is to bring Lunella into the Future Foundation and use that book as another foray into the Scholastic market. I think this arc could be a way to start that relationship going.

And Valeria vs. Lunella IS going to happen. It's a must for both characters to have a rival. It's Thing vs Hulk for the 21st century.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Greatest Marvel team next to the x men
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I hope the Bleeding cool article speaking to some comic book stores about how things sold means good things for 2-in-One sales.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...stseller-list/
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes any good? It's one of the post 2000 superhero cartoons I never got into.
    Season 2 of the 90's series was better that IMO is the best FF stories out to film as it was Lee/Kirby and Byrne stories but season 1 was bad. Now as for FF World's Greatest Heroes good show 2nd only to that season 2 of the 90's series. My only complaint would be Johnny was portrayed as too annoying for my taste and also a minor complaint as to Reed refusing to believe in magic but that it's and it does fit into his character but it was too extreme a stance for me.

Merry Christmas, world's greatest fans!

Spotted on a Geico advert... apparently they reused the 2000s movie costumes!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Greatest Marvel team next to the x men
    I can get behind this. I prefer to say FF is second place after x-men compared to Avengers or Justice League. Thats my preference. I love this classic Quartet
    X-Men Forever

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spotted on a Geico advert... apparently they reused the 2000s movie costumes!
    I didn't think any of those costumes still existed let alone in any condition to be worn, though if it is really one of them it's color has faded. I'm just curious if it was a "hero" or stunt suit.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I don't think the colour is faded, it's been dyed.

the main team hasn't been seen in a good while, but what about the villains? what schemes haven't been averted due to the FF's intervention? What secret societies and planets remain undiscovered?

I personally believe that the Fantastic Four need a break from their usual villains. I feel that part of the FF's decline was that writers seemed to reluctant to do anything really new, and that is a terrible thing for a book about exploration and finding new things. We need new villains, new locations to explore, and new characters introduced as a supporting cast.

I think it's a blessing in disguise that Dr Doom is now trying to be good. That means writers can't fall back on him as the antagonist for the millionth time. I hope he stays good when they return.

Cool...

Awesome Fantastic Four Fan Concept Art
    https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/aweso...an-concept-art
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

That's pretty cool.