Page 197 of 287 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4303

The cover and solicit for Issue 2:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...er-esad-ribic/

FANTASTIC FOUR #2

DAN SLOTT (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A)

Cover by ESAD RIBIC

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

What have Reed, Sue and the kids been up to all this time? What adventures have they been on? What strange new friends have they found along the way? What deadly new enemies have they made? And what are Franklin and Valeria’s new codenames? All these questions will be answered... just in time for ENTIRE UNIVERSES TO DIE!

The return of Marvel’s First Family keeps getting more and more intense! Don’t you dare miss a single moment of the World’s Greatest Comic Magazine
    We will find out what they were doing while they were away which is cool. Frank and Val are getting codenames.... I don't know how I feel about that yet.
    Eradikus looks like she might be a cool villain.
    Not liking the cover art to be honest.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-11-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Hard to tell the age of the kids there. Still really hope they haven’t aged or if they have, that it’s not too much.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The cover and solicit for Issue 2:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...er-esad-ribic/

We will find out what they were doing while they were away which is cool. Frank and Val are getting codenames.... I don't know how I feel about that yet.
    Eradikus looks like she might be a cool villain.
    Not liking the cover art to be honest.
    Agreed that the cover art is underwhelming. I would have hoped for something more dynamic and eye-catching to draw in more readers.

But, soooooooo looking forward to this series.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Hard to tell the age of the kids there. Still really hope they haven’t aged or if they have, that it’s not too much.
    Impossible to tell.

What is interesting is that they are wearing Fantastic Four uniforms instead of Future Foundation ones. I'm more worried about Valeria possibly having powers which I don't want at all.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-11-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Eradikus sounds like a throwaway 90s villain.

BANNED

Can't stand that cover artist

FF should never be drawn gritty and dark, even in the gritty edgy 90s they stayed bright with Ryan, pacheco, Lee, Booth and larocca.

I hope that the reason Reed has the awful beard and why Ben and Johnny aren’t on the cover is because the whole issue is a flash back explaining where Reed, Sue, and the kids were? Did I understand the solicitation correctly?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I hope Reed keeps the beard, which he acquired in Hickman's New Avengers IIRC when he was analyzing incursions phenomena with the rest of the Illuminati....it looks good in MTIO on the AU Reed also. And I like Ribic's painted covers so I guess I am the contrarian here.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-12-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Reed should keep the beard.

Just let the man release his inner Riker.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Can't stand that cover artist

FF should never be drawn gritty and dark, even in the gritty edgy 90s they stayed bright with Ryan, pacheco, Lee, Booth and larocca.
    I'm with you on the gritty art. As a unabashed Joe Sinnott fan boy, his style was very important in keeping the FF looking a certain way after Stan and Jack left. Different art styles make it more difficult for me to appreciate the FF.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I hate the art in covers too. Fantastic Four needs more color and joy in their covers.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Well, folks.....Franlin won't be called "Tattletale" anymore; still, I'm wondering what Val'll be calling herself....??!!??

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Well, folks.....Franlin won't be called "Tattletale" anymore; still, I'm wondering what Val'll be calling herself....??!!??
    Lady Doom?
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

As for the kids, I'd like to see them a little older. Val at 7 or 8 and Franklin just entering his teens would be fine for me. Honestly, Val was NEVER going to be written as anything approaching a normal toddler. Might as well bring her up to Lunella's age bracket to set up what looks to be a wonderful relationship. An older Franklin takes the kid behavior role off of Johnny's shoulders and lets Franklin be the kid. There's enough teenage angst in the Marvel Universe. Franklin doesn't need any yet. Keep him young, as normal as can be for a 12 or 13 yr old boy and go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Smartypants