Page 101 of 287 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4303
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oooops.....that's a brain freeze. I did see the Sue Legends figure with HERBIE at WalGreens I still think it's an odd place for an exclusive. Target or Walmart would make more sense.
    Good point there, IM.....and mistakes can happens.

Anyway, I hope that you've gotten to enjoy the latest of "Iron Doom" from within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #10, especially with Ben making another appearance {again} along with.....The Maker....!!

BANNED

Hoping the Terrifics has forced Marvel's hand and the bring them back soon

I can see Bendis with some huge name artist being put on it.

Joe Mad or Larocca

Wouldn't be surprised if they were planning it anyway - Marvel Two-In-One's first arc is called Fate of the Four.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Good point there, IM.....and mistakes can happens.

Anyway, I hope that you've gotten to enjoy the latest of "Iron Doom" from within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #10, especially with Ben making another appearance {again} along with.....The Maker....!!
    I have to go get my copy after work. I usually get the print copy and then I get the code for the digital version. Man, only two more issues after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if they were planning it anyway - Marvel Two-In-One's first arc is called Fate of the Four.
    Maybe. I don't trust Marvel anymore, it could easily be a way for them to try and placate FF fans without bringing back Reed and Sue anytime soon.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

If it's the name they're being babies about why not just bring them back and call them Future Foundation, Fantastic Force or The Fantastics

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    If it's the name they're being babies about why not just bring them back and call them Future Foundation, Fantastic Force or The Fantastics
    I'd call them 'The Family Fantastic.'

I'd love for a book where Ben and Johnny are reunited with Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria and perhaps go explore the new Multiverse they created.

Damn I miss them right now

Art by Terry Dodson

I'd enjoy a Fantastic Force book featuring every former member.

BANNED

Jim Chueng announced he has a new marvel book but he's not allowed to talk about it until marvel reveal it.

Could it be fantastic four?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I'd enjoy a Fantastic Force book featuring every former member.
    i'd be up for that. would certainly be a fun way to skirt around not having an FF book.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    I personally dig The Fantastics, and have always (I.E. since my teens/the 90s) liked the idea of that for a potential substitute name for the Fantastic Four if such a thing would ever be needed.

If Marvel can't agree to at least have the FF pull something akin to when the band Hawkwind had to change their name to The Hawklords for one album due to contract crap, then they truly are being big babies and/or, *shudders*, have been planning to sweep the FF up under the 'old hat' rug once they had a supposed good excuse (which we all know there is absolutely no such a thing here) to do so all along.

BTW, The BaRoN...as an British Cult TV enthusiast (most particularly the original AND best Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased), but I also like the uber-favorites (The Avengers, The Saint, and The Prisoner) and others), I can't resist asking is your name a reference to the ITC show titled The Baron?
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

I wish we got an FF anime/cartoon right about now...

I've been watching an anime called My Hero Academia and whenever I see it I see how much potential an FF anime or cartoon has. The animation has gotten so great in anime (under the right studio) and the storytelling can be so good. For some reason I just can't fathom, Marvel seems to be putting no effort in their cartoons at all. They are just there as long advertisements for their films when they can be so much more. Part of the reason why the X-Men were so popular was because of their cartoon, so to put so little effort into something that can generate so many fans makes no sense to me. I know it will never happen, but I just can't help but imagine an FF anime/cartoon with actual effort and passion behind it.

The characters, the bizarre and exotic locations, the battles, the writing, it can all be amazing. I hate that their potential is being wasted because of a movie rights dispute. Heck, even if they had the rights Marvel seems to be determined to put as little effort as possible into their animated shows.

I really need a great Fantastic Four show right now and for Marvel to up their animated department. Cartoon Network has some great cartoons, so I see no excuse for MarvelDisney to skimp out on their ones. Also watch My Hero Academia, it's awesome!