Page 104 of 287 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4303
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Leandro Matos
    THAT is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that part of Two-In-One's primer pages?
    Nope, just a fanart. The creative team of MTIO has not been revealed. Just, you know, the cover.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Really love that art. Wish we knew who was on the Two-in-One book already.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Really love that art. Wish we knew who was on the Two-in-One book already.
    Is that the Torch/Thing book they have planned? Sounds like it could be a good "buddy book."

I just checked the previous Two-In-One series and.. well, basically it was a Thing team-up series. Every month the Thing had an adventure with a different Marvel hero. And honestly, it not convencing me there that will be the building for the return of the FF. I wish I am wrong, and maybe I am anticipating what is going to happen, but looks like the TIO is going to be a substitute of the FF book.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    In case you didn't know.....Yesterday was the Birthday for Artist MARK BAGLEY; whose works in addition to {of course} THE NEW WARRIORS, THUNDERBOLTS & AMAZING SPIDER-MAN also included his artistry on Jonathan Hickman's run on FANTASTIC FOUR.
    I don't recall him drawing Hickman's F4... I recall him drawing the terrible FRACTION-series, actually! >_< Too bad that - him finally doing F4 was on one of the worst, and most forgettable runs of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Nope, just a fanart. The creative team of MTIO has not been revealed. Just, you know, the cover.
    The primer pages aren't by the primary creative team in any of the Legacy books. So the fact we don't know who's doing MTIO is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Is that the Torch/Thing book they have planned? Sounds like it could be a good "buddy book."
    Yes, unlike the previous volume, which was Thing and a different hero every month, this one is Thing and Human Torch. The first arc is called Fate of the Four, so it should at least offer answers as to what the Future Foundation have been up to since Secret Wars, and could actually lead into a new FF volume.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-13-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Saw this on another site lol

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Saw this on another site lol

LOL! Makes me sad though
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

No, no, no,no.... Please tell me that it is not possible. How could the legendary Stan "the Man" Lee and Jack "King" Kirby be in third place? Something is most definitely wrong here. I guess I am too old and enjoy the Silver Age (1960'S) issues the best, with the Bronze Age (1970's) issues coming in a fairly strong second place, thanks mostly to the glorious works of John Buscema and George Perez.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    LOL! Makes me sad though
    Hahaha. Yes, me also!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes, unlike the previous volume [MTIO], which was Thing and a different hero every month, this one is Thing and Human Torch. The first arc is called Fate of the Four, so it should at least offer answers as to what the Future Foundation have been up to since Secret Wars, and could actually lead into a new FF volume.
    That would be great!

In the meantime, the idea of a new MTIO reminds me of the old Strange Tales book, when they brought in Ben to add some punch to the Torch's (evidently not-so-popular) solo series.

I remember the STrange Tales with first Torch, then him and Thing. Waaaaaay back and Silver-y age,

There was one story I saw as pretty young (8,9, ?) with Torch facing off against the Wizard - who was creepy, scarey-Kirby looking - and Johnny got Sue in the act - to trick Wiz, that Johnny had 'other' powers - it was Invisible Sue helping him out.

But the artwork and sorta unrealness of the scene has always stayed with me. More like a scarey comic than a superhero one.

Has anyone else ever seen or remember this story from Strange Tales?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I remember the STrange Tales with first Torch, then him and Thing. Waaaaaay back and Silver-y age,

There was one story I saw as pretty young (8,9, ?) with Torch facing off against the Wizard - who was creepy, scarey-Kirby looking - and Johnny got Sue in the act - to trick Wiz, that Johnny had 'other' powers - it was Invisible Sue helping him out.

But the artwork and sorta unrealness of the scene has always stayed with me. More like a scarey comic than a superhero one.

Has anyone else ever seen or remember this story from Strange Tales?
    Probably this one.

When Reed, Sue and Future Foundation return I hope that they bring some new people/aliens that they met on their journeys. To help expand the team.