Page 106 of 287 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    What's Ben shooting into the sky!
    The Fantastic Four signal flare.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The Fantastic Four signal flare.
    seems like a waste when Johnny could have done it with his powers

BANNED

Fantastic four with Jim Cheung on art would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    seems like a waste when Johnny could have done it with his powers
    In tried and true earning a no-prize fashion: Each cartridge has an expiration date and they need to be used before that time or they go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Fantastic four with Jim Cheung on art would be fantastic
    Looks like he's on Two In One. All of those panels are by the relevant characters' usual artists (ASM artist Immonen on the Osborn panel for instance, and Samnee on the Captain America panel).

BANNED

Jim's teasing it on his Instagram but yeah looks like it's two in one, that's a pretty big name so very happy about that but want the FF dammit.

BANNED

Imagine if we got another FF line of books next year like in the 90s when we had

Fantastic Four
    Fantastic Four 2099
    Fantastic Force
    Fantastic Four unplugged
    Fantastic Four unlimited
    Fantastic Four Marvel action hour

but this time we got

Fantastic Four
    Marvel Two in One starring Thing and Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Future Foundation featuring the kids and more teen heroes from avengers academy
    Fantastic Four 2100 (Since Spiderman 2099 finally reached that year)

Just dug this out to give a look at again.
    Some great art and interesting articles.
    fantasticfourchronicles1.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Where Are They Now: Roger Corman’s Fantastic Four

The Roger Corman’s ill-fated film The Fantastic Four was supposed to officially release in 1994, but that never happened. In 2005, Stan Lee said that the only reason the film was ever made was because executive producer Bernd Eichinger wanted to retain the rights to the film series, so he made a low budget film knowing it would never see the light of day, and one day make a big-budget version for the public to see. Eichinger and Corman deny these claims, stating that their intentions were always to release the film.

Avid Arad, who was a Marvel executive at the time and would later found Marvel Studios, bought the film and ordered that it be buried without even seeing the movie because he didn’t want Marvel to be associated with low-budget B movies as it might tarnish the franchise. So what happened to the movie? It is still available for free to stream on Youtube and Dailymotion. The quality as admittedly quite poor, but it is still watchable for anyone interested in a superhero movie with the incredibly low budget. And what about the cast and crew of this Marvel anomaly? Let’s take a look at what they’ve all been up to since their work on this film.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Where Are They Now: Roger Corman’s Fantastic Four

The Roger Corman’s ill-fated film The Fantastic Four was supposed to officially release in 1994, but that never happened. In 2005, Stan Lee said that the only reason the film was ever made was because executive producer Bernd Eichinger wanted to retain the rights to the film series, so he made a low budget film knowing it would never see the light of day, and one day make a big-budget version for the public to see. Eichinger and Corman deny these claims, stating that their intentions were always to release the film.

Avid Arad, who was a Marvel executive at the time and would later found Marvel Studios, bought the film and ordered that it be buried without even seeing the movie because he didn’t want Marvel to be associated with low-budget B movies as it might tarnish the franchise. So what happened to the movie? It is still available for free to stream on Youtube and Dailymotion. The quality as admittedly quite poor, but it is still watchable for anyone interested in a superhero movie with the incredibly low budget. And what about the cast and crew of this Marvel anomaly? Let’s take a look at what they’ve all been up to since their work on this film.
    I skipped the link. I prefer to think that the coverage of that unseen Fantastic Four seen on the last season of Arrested Development is actual canon.

I was thinking about Reed and the new multiverse, I think it would be funny if Reed give a threat level to every universe hes been to and someone from 616 found out that the 616 universe is actually on the more dangerous level when it comes to everything lol.

Bleeding Cool is saying the Valeria/Franklin FF film is based off Mark Millar's Kindergarten Heroes https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...garten-heroes/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    really have no idea what I'm looking at. I see what appears to be Norman Osborn in a trench coat, a celestial giving the thumbs up (sideways?), ben and johnny on a roof, Thor skipping AA, Stark on an Ipad?
    the celestial is Arishem iirc his thumb has that sigil is what he uses to show his conclusions when a planet population is evaluated iirc

Now why we see that is interesting me

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Bleeding Cool is saying the Valeria/Franklin FF film is based off Mark Millar's Kindergarten Heroes https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...garten-heroes/
    Nice to see one of the architects of the failed Ultimate Fantastic Four, and creator of the Masters of Doom will have a hand in mucking up the FF in movies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

How the First Fantastic Four Graphic Novel Ended Up Unpublished

In Nothing Was Delivered, we look at announced comic book projects that never came about. We’ll try to find out WHY they didn’t come out. I’m sure you all know tons of examples of comic book projects like these, so feel free to write me at brianc@cbr.com to tell me some for future columns.

Reader Jason M. wanted to know what happened to Fantastic Four: Fathers and Sons, which was supposed to be the very first Fantastic Four graphic novel.

It was announced in Marvel Age Annual #4
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES