Page 109 of 287 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4303
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The kids are back too.

Oh, but why does she have to be SHIELD?
    Why not? Honestly as long as Susan and the kids return and are used in the comics more I'm okay with no fantastic four book that may be a very controversial opinion for me to have on this thread and I like the fantastic four.

I think the point I'm making is as long as she and the kids return and as long as that all happens and they're actually used more in the comics then I'm okay actually with not having a fantastic four team book for awhile.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-08-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Also if this is a tease of what the major return in marvel legacy is I can see how it would be something marvel would hype as a marvel icon and mainstay who fans have been waiting for to return and has been missing, otherwise I just can't possibly see anyone else that a mrvel fans have been longing for to return.

Or it could simply be that Susan and the children won't return until marvel two in one which probably won't release until December the first arc is titled fate of the four and since Jim seems to be the artist of that title it would make sense to connect the dots and come to the conclusion that with him drawing Susan and the kids that they're in fact returning.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-08-2017 at 02:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Why not?
    A little too obvious.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The kids are back too.

Oh, but why does she have to be SHIELD?
    Blame Hickman for that one. She's been SHIELD since Time Runs Out, appeared in several Avengers issues and an issue of SHIELD in that role.

With the demise of Parker Industries, do we think Sue, Johnny and Ben will buy back the Baxter Building from Peter? Even with Reed still missing, and therefore no Fantastic Four, they'd still want their home back. And they could still let Peter use the upper floors as Avengers HQ.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-08-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Oh joy, I can't wait for years of comics where they tease the possibility of Reed returning except they can't because Ike Perlmutter will have a hissy fit at the writers and tell on Marvel to his boyfriend Donald Trump.

Sue returning is a start, but we need the whole team back. Tell Perlmutter to get stuffed and let them be the First Family again.

Forgot to mention, an adult Franklin was in Generations: The Iron.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Forgot to mention, an adult Franklin was in Generations: The Iron.
    Where they also stated that the Richards parents never came back. But it's the Vanishing Point so none of it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sue !!!!

And the kids .

Started reading from #1. Had to get used to...everything - art, writing, characters...but glad I'm doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Where they also stated that the Richards parents never came back. But it's the Vanishing Point so none of it matters.
    No, it said they left decades ago. It was set around the year 2100, so they'd probably actually be dead. They never stated it was to do with Secret Wars, and besides, Franklin's presence means it couldn't be.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Crimz - You should be thrilled with the apparent return of Sue.

Incredible Member

I don't know I was reading Marvel Knights, all this seems to be Sue's fault.
    Sue Storm is the team worst enemy.jpg

Evan 'Doc' Shaner was on tumblr the other day stating that the one property he'd most like to draw is the Fantastic Four.
    Anyone who know Shaner's work is likely to feel he is all but an ideal artist for the FF.
    Marvel is wasted just a breath-taking opportunity just to balm the delicate egos of upper management.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    Evan 'Doc' Shaner was on tumblr the other day stating that the one property he'd most like to draw is the Fantastic Four.
    Anyone who know Shaner's work is likely to feel he is all but an ideal artist for the FF.
    Marvel is wasted just a breath-taking opportunity just to balm the delicate egos of upper management.
    Well, he is going to draw someting very much similar to the fantastic four now.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin