Page 140 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'm not sure that's a realistic, or even optimal, goal.

All four members deserve their time in the sun and their glory stories. Yes, Reed gets an inordinate amount of attention and Sue, Ben, and Johnny deserve better stories. But how they're looked at by other characters isn't something a forced fairness doctrine is needed for. I like the fact that other characters have their own opinions of characters. The Surfer's line is either poorly written as it doesn't truly reflect his opinion of the Four (as shown in fifty years of comics) or there's something else up and this scene is out of context.

It's far more likely we're have characters with their favorites and even members of the FF they don't like or respect. Granted, that would make them dumbheads at the FF are mega-awesome, but comic book characters can be wrong and have bad ideas.
    I get that, it's just a bit frustrating. I just hope that things are more equal in an eventual FF book at least.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

they all have sizable reputations. Ben probably has the most friends within the superhero community; of any superhero. he's the go-to guy when they are inviting people to a card game. and Susan is the female equivalent of that; although it's probably not a card game. Johnny has a bigger fanbase, in universe, than the others. I bet that he gives out wayyy more autographs than Reed; for instance.

Jim Cheung

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Jim Cheung

I share it with the Doom thread. Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know if the 2099 Fantastic Four has been explained or "in canon". Are they are time-displaced version or other multiverse version, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    I share it with the Doom thread. Thanks a lot!
    You’re welcome)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Does anyone know if the 2099 Fantastic Four has been explained or "in canon". Are they are time-displaced version or other multiverse version, or what?
    They were revealed as copies made by the Watcher.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What the Silver Surfer says about Reed highlights my main problem with the team.

It's about time that all members are treated and viewed more equally in the MU.
    that is because of his intelligence.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Me too. It's too bad he's only doing 2 issues of Marvel 2 in 1. His blog states that he's now working on the Avengers title. I wonder why Marvel switched him off of this?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What the Silver Surfer says about Reed highlights my main problem with the team.

It's about time that all members are treated and viewed more equally in the MU.
    .....And speaking of which; Today's Article from Marvel.Com goes into what's coming up within MOON GIRL (AND DEVIL DINOSAUR) #26, with more discussing about Lunella, Thing, Human Torch, Silver Surfer & Galactus......

....And the Article can be found, via this Linkage here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Me too. It's too bad he's only doing 2 issues of Marvel 2 in 1. His blog states that he's now working on the Avengers title. I wonder why Marvel switched him off of this?
    This is unpleasant news.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The February Solicitations have Valeria Schiti as the artist for issue #3 of Marvel 2 in 1. Not a bad switch but I'd prefer Cheung.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Jim Cheung

Jim Cheung art style works really well illustrating the Thing.
    Him and Stuart Immonem have a perfect art style to illustrate the Thing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Art change on No Surrender, or is he the artist for the May relaunch?