Page 148 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoletta View Post
    I'm looking foward to read Unstable Molecules did anyone read it?
    Hm. I would say it’s cynical and maybe vital story but interesting (for F4 fan at least).

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

About Unstable Molecules. It's been a while since I read it but I remember being a bit disappointed. It seems to me it was mostly a social commentary on the 1950s. IIRC it has some cliched stuff about that era if you like that kind of thing. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Is it too late revert Val’s intelligence back to normal?

art by emmanuelxerxjavier

BANNED

Uh... that's most probably fetish art...

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Is it too late revert Val’s intelligence back to normal?
    It's the Fantastic Four; not the Regular Four.

Amazing Member

Well, I guess I'll leave Unstable Molecules for some other time. I still have a LOT to catch up with Fantastic Four comics.

Astonishing Member

Well, fellow F4 Readers.......MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #1 is released and it's already has a grand start for this series.........And whether you're a longtime F4 Fan or a new reader; this Issue will definitely piqued your interest.

Things have fallen into place really well for the Fantastic Four, I don't whether it's planned or a great coincidence.

Getting the films rights earlier this month was the perfect timing. It gives a boost to 2-in-One (which was amazing by the way) as well as Moon Girl's current arc and speaking of Moon Girl. She sells well at scholastic so I wonder if teaming her up with the FF is a way to get kids interested in the team before the eventual film?
    It seems like they were playing the long game and I wonder if the team will show up more in cartoons (then hopefully get one themselves).

The property needs building up after years of Fox sabotaging it and this seems like a great start in doing that.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I have felt that perhaps close to 2 years ago, maybe, Marvel did get the beginning of their deal going, mostly in secrecy. So I do agree they play the long game. Can barely wait!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    .....And speaking of which; Today's Article from Marvel.Com goes into what's coming up within MOON GIRL (AND DEVIL DINOSAUR) #26, with more discussing about Lunella, Thing, Human Torch, Silver Surfer & Galactus......
    ....And here're the Preview Pages for MOON GIRL & DEVIL DINOSAUR #26, which can be seen here.

Just want to congratulate Crimz for the new avatar - even if I would have chosen probably another but close panel.

About Moon Girl the second preview page sold me the book. The third not that much.

BANNED

Moon Girl and Ree-Ree can go die in a ditch. Scratch that, SHOULD go die in a ditch. Valeria did the MG thing better and both Lyla & Toni are what Ree-Ree copied and should be respectively.

Either way, a new book is most certainly incoming, but I wonder what the new creative team is going to be. Someone from the old guard returning? A rising star? Ewing could pull it off no problem, and Cates has managed to untangle Aaron's mess on Strange, so he should be considered if we're speaking about new folks purely.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    Moon Girl and Ree-Ree can go die in a ditch. Scratch that, SHOULD go die in a ditch. Valeria did the MG thing better and both Lyla & Toni are what Ree-Ree copied and should be respectively.

Either way, a new book is most certainly incoming, but I wonder what the new creative team is going to be. Someone from the old guard returning? A rising star? Ewing could pull it off no problem, and Cates has managed to untangle Aaron's mess on Strange, so he should be considered if we're speaking about new folks purely.
    I have no problem with Moon Girl, it's not a book for me and I'm not the target audience. And that's OK.

Moon Girl is popular with kids in the Scholastic crowd and I'm happy that the FF (at least half of them) are being introduced to kids. It's a great way to slowly increase their popularity. I hope for more appearances in other books and media as well as 2-in-One being high quality throughout its run (and selling lots of copies). All this eventually leading to the team reuniting in all their glory with renewed popularity hopefully.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-22-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I have no problem with Moon Girl, it's not a book for me and I'm not the target audience. And that's OK.

Moon Girl is popular with kids in the Scholastic crowd and I'm happy that the FF (at least half of them) are being introduced to kids. It's a great way to slowly increase their popularity. I hope for more appearances in other books and media as well as 2-in-One being high quality throughout its run (and selling lots of copies). All this eventually leading to the team reuniting in all their glory with renewed popularity hopefully.
    Lunella's an annoying little **** though. But eh, I never liked shows starring kids as a lad, so I may be the exception. Smarty Pants always annoyed the hell out of me. I always liked the grown-ups better.