Page 161 of 287 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4303
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    More FF and FF related trades on the way.

The first Epic Collection for Marvel Two-In-One:

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Two-On...vel+two+in+one

The Human Torch & The Thing: Strange Tales - The Complete Collection:

https://www.amazon.com/Human-Torch-T...NSWFCM0DQ6EVND

A new edition of Project Pegasus:

https://www.amazon.com/Thing-Project...MA7KCP63PREVKV

Erik Larsen's Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comic Magazine:

https://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Fou...AZP1TB13E1XF7P

Dan Slott's Torch/Spidey mini:

https://www.amazon.com/Thing-Human-T...DF3BDTCZ8GNTQ1

And a collection titled Fantastic Four: Behold…Galactus!

https://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Fou...HZM9QCE5T45CVZ

That's a LOT of FF material. If Marvel isn't doing something new with the FF in the very near future, they're doing a damn good job of making it look like they are.
    That's exactly what I thought. Marvel doesn't put out this much material this close together on one property for no reason. This is the kind of thing they do when a movie is about to come out.

It's easy to forget that Reed and Sue actually have 8 kids. They've adopted the moloid kids, atlantean kids, and Bentley. So when people act like the FF are an olden days nuclear family with 2.5 kids, I wonder where they have been the last 8 years.

When they are back I hope the next writer touches on this.

I also hope they officially adopt Artie and Leech, those kids need a stable-ish family.
    Last edited by Crimz; 03-05-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Of course if Marvel never takes back/produces FF movies, this could be something between the X-Men and FF Fox franchises (but we need another, new, better FF cast, etc).

It is still a worthwhile direction or sub plot/arc for a new FF comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's easy to forget that Reed and Sue actually have 8 kids. They've adopted the moloid kids, atlantean kids, and Bentley. So when people act like the FF are an olden days nuclear family with 2.5 kids, I wonder where they have been the last 8 years.

When they are back I hope the next writer touches on this.

I also hope they officially adopt Artie and Leech, those kids need a stable-ish family.
    As much as I would like to see Franklin aged a few years, moving him out of the Artie and Leech age group would not be fun. Val having Bentley and company being brains is great, but Franklin needs buds as well.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Found this on Pinterest. Took me waaay back when View Master® was the way to watch 3D.

Yep, these were 3D goggles back in my childhood in the 70's and 80's.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    As much as I would like to see Franklin aged a few years, moving him out of the Artie and Leech age group would not be fun. Val having Bentley and company being brains is great, but Franklin needs buds as well.
    wouldn't Artie and Leech also age?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wouldn't Artie and Leech also age?
    My thought was that Franklin and Val should come back from Secret Wars a few years older. This would make Franklin a few years older than his old buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    My thought was that Franklin and Val should come back from Secret Wars a few years older. This would make Franklin a few years older than his old buddies.
    They are out there with them rebuilding the multverse so they could be aged up too.

The resistance Marvel has to aging Frank and Val is probably because it would age the FF too.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

They are out there with them rebuilding the multverse so they could be aged up too.

The resistance Marvel has to aging Frank and Val is probably because it would age the FF too.
    At one time Reed and Ben were WW2 vets. They were 40 or so then. In any case, canon has the FF as the first modern heroes despite numerous others running around. Add the years that the Marvel Universe has been in existence storywise since FF1 puts Reed and Ben at lease 40 years old.

I get wanting young heroes. But they all shouldn't be 29ish. Diversity applies is so many areas, you know.

Reed must always have grey hair around his temples!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Reed must always have grey hair around his temples!
    A) This
    B) What they said
    C) QFT
    D) All of the above

it would age everyone; not just the Four.

Extraordinary Member

I would think Kitty Pryde should be about 9 years older than Franklin.

One of the problems for me is the X-Men. They keep introducing teens, then age them to adults, almost in real time, while Franklin seems stuck in the single digits.

It was my understanding that Johnny Storm, Peter Parker, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, and & Warren Worthington III were all supposed to be the same age (and scholastic level) with Hank McCoy being slightly older, & Bobby Drake being slightly younger. However, it seems that Scott, Jean, & Warren are older than Johnny & Peter now (unless Storm & Parker really are immature).

I think Franklin should at least be 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I would think Kitty Pryde should be about 9 years older than Franklin.

One of the problems for me is the X-Men. They keep introducing teens, then age them to adults, almost in real time, while Franklin seems stuck in the single digits.

It was my understanding that Johnny Storm, Peter Parker, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, and & Warren Worthington III were all supposed to be the same age (and scholastic level) with Hank McCoy being slightly older, & Bobby Drake being slightly younger. However, it seems that Scott, Jean, & Warren are older than Johnny & Peter now (unless Storm & Parker really are immature).

I think Franklin should at least be 10.
    I'm firmly of the belief that Franklin should have been 10 going into Secret Wars. That would fit the 15 year Marvel Universe timeline nicely. Now comparing Franklin to others who are aging gets messy. Johnny Storm, Peter Parker and the O5 would all be 30 or so based on a 15 year timeline. I can certainly see a 30 year old Peter. I don't really read X-Men but aren't the O5 all 30ish also? Kitty was 14 or so when introduced. (I think, X fans can correct me) so she'd be early 20s.

Honestly, I'd be all for most of marvel's originally adult heroes to be 40 or so now. Many of them were positioned scientists when they got powers and weren't teenagers. Most of them have abilities that age doesn't necessarily affect or at least have been shown to not be affected by age like Banner's changes.

Us old folks need love too.