Page 192 of 287 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4303

Some more Variants from Alex Ross and Artgerm.

https://www.newsarama.com/40026-alex...nt-covers.html

I hope Artgerm does a Sue and Reed cover.

My poor Wallet come August.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

That Alex Ross cover!
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Last I checked it moved to August 8th I think.
    This would make me unhappy. It's been well over three years and now they need another week? What is this? Hickman's SHIELD?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default No more Namor-Sue posts

Moderator Announcement

Future postings on the Namor-Sue relationship are no longer allowed here, save for verified future occurrences. This is a polarizing topic that has been discussed ad nauseam in other threads, and those who still tirelessly want to revive this can do so elsewhere.

Penalties will be imposed for violations.

Thank you.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Moving on to other more pleasant topics,

I guess you all know who's solo variant cover I'm getting. Positively ravin' (pun intended) about it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Moving on to other more pleasant topics,

I guess you all know who's solo variant cover I'm getting. Positively ravin' (pun intended) about it.
    I'm still hoping for one with a Legacy corner box and the number 646. Although the dual numbering might appease my fanboy entitlement.

You know and I know it ain't gonna be issue 55, it'll be 700

Moderator Announcement

Future postings on the Namor-Sue relationship are no longer allowed here, save for verified future occurrences. This is a polarizing topic that has been discussed ad nauseam in other threads, and those who still tirelessly want to revive this can do so elsewhere.

Thank you.
    what's a verified future occurrence? is the ban just for the thread or all threads? seems like a slippery slope to ban mention of comic book canon. and why do we have appreciation threads? are they intended to just be safe spaces from disagreement?

Moderator Announcement

Thank you.
    HALLELUJAH!!!

Thank You RAY!!!!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Great news Ray!

I love all those variants. Can't wait to see Stanley's Reed and Sue covers. That Ross cover really sings to me. I'm so conflicted as to which covers I want already, and we haven't even seen most of them.

BANNED

From the solicits

FANTASTIC FOUR #1
    Dan Slott Sara Pichelli
    FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
    Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.

After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.

Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
    Never thought I'd see that again.

Thank god for the major change in Marvel management and the Fox properties.

Incredible Member

MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #9

CHIP ZDARSKY (W) RAMON PEREZ (A) COVER BY GERARDO ZAFFINO RETURN OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS THE FANTASTIC FOUR are BACK!

But there's something quite off about them...

Ben and Johnny, powerless and stranded, are in the fight of their lives as NEXT OF KIN continues!

Only I can not imagine how this story ends? The author will have to arrange for Ben and Jonhy to be healed without them meeting Sue and Reed. Will the ending be disappointing since I do not think they will find Sue and Reed in this comic, I do not think Slott will base her story on this comic, the return of fantastic four probably will not have anything to do with what ZDARSKY is writing. How will this adventure have a good ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #9

CHIP ZDARSKY (W) RAMON PEREZ (A) COVER BY GERARDO ZAFFINO RETURN OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS THE FANTASTIC FOUR are BACK!

But there's something quite off about them...

Ben and Johnny, powerless and stranded, are in the fight of their lives as NEXT OF KIN continues!

Only I can not imagine how this story ends? The author will have to arrange for Ben and Jonhy to be healed without them meeting Sue and Reed. Will the ending be disappointing since I do not think they will find Sue and Reed in this comic, I do not think Slott will base her story on this comic, the return of fantastic four probably will not have anything to do with what ZDARSKY is writing. How will this adventure have a good ending?
    I'm hoping Ben and Johnny at least get confirmation Reed, Sue, and the kids are OK, even if unavailable. I'd like to see it at the end of issue 6 since it is titled "Fate of the Four". And it's Ben and Johnny. Did anyone actually think they wouldn't get out of this back to normal?

In any case, the powers affected by distance thing, which I do not like, may be a trick. I hope it is, but if it isn't I doubt Marvel would have allowed it without keeping Slott in on it. Probably getting his OK as well, but that all speculation on my part.

I'm pissed at FF's price.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm pissed at FF's price.
    It's 56 pages, so that justifies it I would say.