Page 199 of 287 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4303

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yeah, I don't want them taking too much time away from the main 4.
    There should be a Future Foundation book for them aimed at the scholastic demographic.

I'm slightly worried Val might get powers like Sue's and be called Invisible Girl. I don't want that to happen.
    they aren't giving Val powers; at least not her mother's.

Not really excited about the kids. I am so used to reading the FF, not FF +2 that I wouldn't mind if they were shipped off to a mutant academy or something. Reed and Sue having kids makes me feel my age.

Yeah, I don't want them taking too much time away from the main 4.
    There should be a Future Foundation book for them aimed at the scholastic demographic.

I'm slightly worried Val might get powers like Sue's and be called Invisible Girl. I don't want that to happen.
    Franklin doesn't have either of his parent's powers Valeria powers could be connected to her personality like Franklin or the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they aren't giving Val powers; at least not her mother's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Franklin doesn't have either of his parent's powers Valeria powers could be connected to her personality like Franklin or the 4.
    I'm worried because it's the trend of alternate reality Val's to have her mothers powers or a combo of Sue and Reed's when she's older.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-14-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I'm worried because it's the trend of alternate reality Val's to have her mothers powers or a combo of Sue and Reed's when she's older.
    I'm actually surprised that theres not a version where she has Doom's powers or a power naturally similar to Doom's Armor

I've been away from FF for a long time. I haven't picked up anything related to them since the Heroes Return re-launch. I picked up Marvel 2 in One #5 and was pleasantly surprised by it. Hopefully the new FF series is as good. I also hope they focus on the team and their adventures, rather than the kids. Franklin is essentially all powerful, and I frankly know nothing about their daughter. I just want to see the team be awesome again.

BANNED

Fantastic Four #2 Cosmic Ghost Rider Variant

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Not really excited about the kids. I am so used to reading the FF, not FF +2 that I wouldn't mind if they were shipped off to a mutant academy or something. Reed and Sue having kids makes me feel my age.
    How so? Franklin was born in 1968, Reed and Sue have been parents almost from the very start.

Personally family is the most important aspect of the Fantastic Four to me, it's what sets them apart from most other superheroes. I hope the Future Foundation returns too, I thought those series were so adorable and Bentley is so rad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coulson View Post
    Personally family is the most important aspect of the Fantastic Four to me, it's what sets them apart from most other superheroes. I hope the Future Foundation returns too, I thought those series were so adorable and Bentley is so rad.
    Just as long as the readers learns what happenned to the rest of the Future Foundation within the latest F4 Series....{most of the Readers already known about She-Hulk, Spider-Man, Ahura, Luna, Ant-Man II, Miss Thing}.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I'm actually surprised that theres not a version where she has Doom's powers or a power naturally similar to Doom's Armor
    We've seen that a number of times, actually.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-15-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Fantastic Four #2 Cosmic Ghost Rider Variant

Like the cover, but wow Reed is really showing his age.

What is everyone's wants, expectations, and fears from Slott's upcoming run?

As maligned as Fraction's run of F4 was, it did what people have been asking for and that was to get the FF out into the wide multiverse. Perhaps a "Fantastic vacation" where the Richards are the Griswolds OBVIOUSLY it wouldn't go smoothly, but a few low key tales before the next multiversal threatening epic would be nice.

My fear is that in order to prove he gets the characters, Slott is going to bring Reed, Johnny, and company back into the same old crap just about every writer has put them through and brought them out of. I'd rather see a family that's grown and moved on a bit from when we last saw them. The kids can be an indicator, that Reed and Sue have spent a lot more time wherever they are than the rest of Marvel did. If this is a new start, make it a NEW start.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulson View Post
    How so? Franklin was born in 1968, Reed and Sue have been parents almost from the very start.

Very start?? I have read a ton of FF books when they were not even expecting yet lol.
    If we want to stay true to time, then make Franklin 50, and Reed dead. I just mean, I love the family bickering and doing family stuff, etc., but I am from a different generation. The one were little kids stayed little kids, and out of the story books. Just stuck in my ways, and it's just my opinion. No kids, or limited kids. I want to read about the grown ups, sorry if that is not the modern way of thinking. As Popeye said; "I yam, who I yam".

If it is anything like what he did with Spiderman, I am very excited.