Page 205 of 287 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4303
    BANNED

FF merch!!!

About freaking time, I want to see more!

I need that T-shirt.

They should make one for each member: Ben's would be in the pattern and color of his rocky skin, Johnny's his flamed up form, and Sue's be in white with a blue "4".

I'd buy one of each.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I'll take pics of the shirt when I but it. The problem I've had with most Fantastic Four shirts is that the blue depicted in pictures is often very different in person. That stark bright ink blue is usually more drab navy. Hopefully that's not the case this time and it's just like the image.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

BANNED

http://ew.com/books/2018/07/13/fanta...family-return/

Can't wait for this

A new HQ, new villains, cosmic and it seems Two in one doesn't end the way I thought it would....

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

Can't wait for this

A new HQ, new villains, cosmic and it seems Two in one doesn't end the way I thought it would....
    Slott is using the word "new" a lot... I love it! That's what the team needs most, more new and less "classic".

I also love that they are going to have an impact on the Marvel universe again. It's going to be great seeing them pop up together or individually in other books and expanding the MU in their own book.

I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

Can't wait for this

Still can't believe.

I’m dying to see what the new headquarters will look like. I’ve always felt like reed and sue were city people by brain but country people by heart. That’s why when they wanted to leave the FF they would usually go to some smaller country town but inevitably they would have to go back to the city for work.

Having a home in the negative zone is a good way to blend the two. Science plus ranch living. Could be very fun

(God Slott was a good choice for this)

I'm really hoping that Slott keeps the FF a big family. Hickman expanded the family with Reed and Sue basically adopting; Artie, Leech (who should be given a proper name), Bentley, the 3 Moloid kids, and the 2 Atlantean kids. That makes 10 kids when you add Frank and Val, too many people only think of Frank and Val being the only kids they have when that is not the case at all. I don't want to lose that, it reinforces that family is not only blood related (like with Ben) and that a family can grow in unexpected ways.
    It's part of the reason I'm upset whenever someone says they are a "dated concept of family" as that couldn't be further from the truth.
    Last edited by Crimz; 07-15-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Do I need to read Hickman’s FF run before Secret Wars? I understand it’s very good; I’m not asking that. I have a lot on my reading list right now, and I don’t want to put in the time on something that isn’t really necessary. Obviously his Avengers and New Avengers run is something I need to do; is Fantasic Four as necessary as those?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Do I need to read Hickman’s FF run before Secret Wars? I understand it’s very good; I’m not asking that. I have a lot on my reading list right now, and I don’t want to put in the time on something that isn’t really necessary. Obviously his Avengers and New Avengers run is something I need to do; is Fantasic Four as necessary as those?
    For Secret Wars it's not a necessity like his Avengers books are to understanding the event. It enhances the experience seeing how all things come to fruition from FF to Secret Wars, but you should have no problems with understanding the event if you skip it. You can always get around to reading it sometime after reading Secret Wars and lose nothing.
    Last edited by Crimz; 07-16-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    You don't have to read it right now but it should be required reading for anyone following the Fantastic Four.

Slott is a good choice but the art is...it's not bad but it's not good either. It looks like something you would put in an annual. I was expecting better art for a first tier Marvel title.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

So where do you think the FF should be headquartered on Earth? A rebuilt Pier 4? Reed's estate in California? Somewhere totally different?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Avengers Mansion? Johnny owns it, doesn't he? He bought it for the now-disbanded Unity Squad.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman